 CAD / 626
Re: SEV2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 13:09:23 GMT

On Mon, 25 Jan 1999 02:00:06 GMT, "Tom McDonald"
<radiotitan@yanospamhoo.com> wrote:

Come check out (and download the .dat file) of the new hovertank at my site.
It's the latest from Peregrin-Westar Intergalactic.

-Tom McD.
http://mbr-hobby.neotown.com/radiotitan/lego/lego.html

I like how you dealt with putting bricks along the diagonal edges.  I've
been trying deal with that problem for a while.

Hey!  Your tank is asymmetric!  Well, not exactly.  It's more like the
studs on the main flat surface aren't aligned normal to the fore-aft
axis, right?

Steve