 CAD / 703
Re: SEV2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 02:13:20 GMT

Karim Nassar writes:
Hmm, how about the SEV2 vs the Pallas Spaceworks MI-88 Lightfoot?

http://www1.etymon.com/kn/pallas/Products/fu.html

Do you want an honest answer? ;-)

I do like the Lightfoot. Wish I'd made one myself...

Just from appearances, it seems like yours could beat mine in a bouldered and
forested terrain, but on clearer surfaces I think the SEV2 would win because
it's more manueverable.

Plus (and this is of course very debatable), it looks like the SEV2 outguns
the MI-88.

Got a MI-99 Heavyfoot? :)

-Tom McD.