 CAD / 756
Re: [Part] Tile(?) 2X2 Octagonal w/ Clip
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 19:22:24 GMT

The clip is rather loose when clipped to a Rod System part. I think this
is the stop sign in the signs set as well. (the triangular one is used
in the forest speeder bike SW set)

Terry K wrote:

On Fri, 29 Jan 1999 04:07:09 GMT, "John VanZwieten" <john_vanzwieten@msn.com>