 CAD / 695
Re: [Part] Tile(?) 2X2 Octagonal w/ Clip
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 19:02:53 GMT

In article lugnet.cad, john_vanzwieten@msn.com (John VanZwieten) writes:
Does this clip thing just connect the piece firmly onto something?  Or
does it actually allow it to swivel?

It does allow some swivel, but it's more like the clip on the 1X1 Tile.
Fortunately it's been identified as a roadsign, so it has a natural home.  I'm
not sure whether I would look for it under roadsign, though.  Then again, if I
ever got around to getting that part finder, I could look it up under Octagon.

Maybe since there are already at least 2 non-road-sign variants of these new
road sign elements, maybe they would go in some category similar to the 2x2
and 4x4 clip-on flags, which come decorated as Jolly Roger flags

or as checkered flags

and which come undecorated as gunport covers

or as wing stabilizers

   http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=1499

etc...?

Basically, they're all thin panels with rod clips, and they can be decorated
or undecorated...

--Todd