 CAD / 706
Re: [Part] Tile(?) 2X2 Octagonal w/ Clip
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 04:56:49 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote in message ...
In article lugnet.cad, kjmrr@easystreet.com (KJMRR) writes:
Steve Bliss wrote in message <36b22827.8221840@lugnet.com>...
My system has antennae, flags, and roadsigns all under one category. • But
maybe I'm just weird.

Hmm... I think there's a definite pattern there.  All these elements use • the
'Rod Connection System.'  And sorting by connecting system is a very • valid
sorting mechanism.

The whole 'Rod Connection System' is pretty large, though -- and most • things
probably wouldn't belong in that category.

Here's a non-exhaustive (but fairly complete) list of all LEGO elements • with
rod, rod clip, or rod hole characteristics...

--Todd

[snipped a quite lengthy list of parts, most of which really could be
catagorized as 'Rod Connection System' parts]

Nice list Todd.  That's incredible... maybe even frightening... how fast you
came up with that list. Pretty accurate too!  Quite impressive!

BTW, I'm not saying that sorting by connection system is the best way to do
things, but I believe you could make a pretty good case for it.

Kim