 CAD / 685
Re: [Part] Tile(?) 2X2 Octagonal w/ Clip
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 08:04:15 GMT

On Fri, 29 Jan 1999 04:07:09 GMT, "John VanZwieten" <john_vanzwieten@msn.com>
wrote:

This part comes from the 6463 Lunar Rover set.  It looks like something
which could have a number of uses, such as "feet" for landing gear.  Oddly,
it doesn't have a part number on it (odd for a part this big).

This is another one of those "is it a panel, tile, or what?"  I suppose it
will probably end up in the Hinge category.

-John Van

0 Tile 2X2 Octagonal w/ clip
0 Name: x890.dat
0 Author: John VanZwieten
0 Unofficial Part

That is odd.  I don't know about the hinge category, though.  It seems to not
be a hinge in the sense I am used to.  (or was that just a poke at me? <g>)
Does this clip thing just connect the piece firmly onto something?  Or does it
actually allow it to swivel?

-- Terry K --