 CAD / 686
Re: Next version of LDAO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 13:23:01 GMT

On Thu, 28 Jan 1999 22:34:44 GMT, "John VanZwieten"
<john_vanzwieten@msn.com> wrote:

This seemed like as good a place as any to report LDAO bugs.  I found that the
rotate function doesn't work on type 2 lines, in fact it crashes the whole
program.  Perhaps you can't make it rotate type 2 lines, but if it could avoid
crashing...

Hey, you're right.  Thank you very much for catching this -- it should
work on any linetype.

Turns out it could any linetype with 4 points/vectors.  Less than that,
and it would croak.  That's what I get for employing the cut&paste
method of code reuse.

On that note, I found a cool way to retrieve the .dat file I was working on
(and hadn't saved at all).   LDAO saved backups in the Models/LDAO directory
as CodeXXXX.dat.  These contained the latest adjustments I had made.

One caveat: if the Stop-at-Cursor or Start-At-Line options are enabled,
the complete file will not be in the code*.dat file.

Steve