 CAD / 640
Re: Next version of LDAO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 12:59:56 GMT

On Tue, 26 Jan 1999 23:13:38 GMT, Sproaticus <jsproat@geocities.com>
wrote:

Earlier, I made a request for a one-button  "Inline All" feature for
LDAO.  I was wondering if this could be implemented to allow the user to
(a) inline all sub-models, (b) inline all sub-models and parts, and/or
(c) inline all sub-models and parts and primitives.

What you've described is more-or-less what I'm planning on adding to the
Inliner.

There's already a way to do option (c):  in the LDAO editor, select the
entire file and hit the inline button.  Repeat as necessary.

Except right now, the Editor probably deselects the code after inlining.
This will be fixed in the next release.

BTW, do you have any idea how big completely inlined files can get?
They are huge.

Steve