 CAD / 684
Re: Fun with hoses continued
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 07:51:22 GMT

On Fri, 29 Jan 1999 01:48:04 GMT, "John VanZwieten" <john_vanzwieten@msn.com>
wrote:
Terry, I haven't seen any hose ends from you.  Maybe you're waiting until I
publish the spreadsheet to do them yourself.  I'll probably continue testing
until the middle of next week, then if I continue to get good results I'll
publish the spreadsheet and instructions for use.  Then I'll work on one for
the Technic hoses and maybe even pneumatic tubing.  There's also someone
interested in creating a program to do hoses, so hopefully we can
collaborate and make it happen.

I thought I sent a reply through email, but that could have gotten messed up
(geocities mail is screwed up)
I don't have those original hose files I used.  But I will extract the ends
from the model dat file and send them to you.

I'm the one that pointed Wolfie to you and Steve to see about working together.
He seems to have some good skills in programming - hopefully you all can work
wonders.  :-)

I am interested in seeing how your version, using the hose pieces, compares to
what I did with the spheres.  Cause, in my opinion, those sphere hoses look
awful damn good.  Plus, there are no problems with aligning individual
segments.

-- Terry K --