 CAD / 746
Re: Fun with hoses continued
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 20:47:08 GMT

On Mon, 1 Feb 1999 17:59:28 GMT, "John VanZwieten"
<john_vanzwieten@msn.com> wrote:

Hmm.  There were part-files for those tools then.  There's still no BT1
minifig.

Try 9326p52.dat Minifig Torso New with BTI Pattern.  Has to be one of the most
usefull patterned parts of all.

Thanks for pointing this out.  I just scanned my VEC, and I've got the
parts rendered so small, I couldn't make out the torso patterns clearly
enough.

Would have made more sense to use Anders' part finder.

Steve
--
Just deleted all MF torso images from the VEC, now re-rendering at full
size.