 CAD / 740
Re: Fun with hoses continued
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 16:29:08 GMT

On Sun, 31 Jan 1999 19:00:56 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman)
wrote:

In article lugnet.cad, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss) writes:
Todd Lehman writes:
Someday my Raptor can be modeled then?  :)

James Jessiman made these images about 4 years ago:

  http://www.fibblesnork.com/lego/raptor/

He worked from a couple scrawlings that I posted (the URLs of):

  http://www.fibblesnork.com/lego/raptor/raptor-scrawl1.gif
  http://www.fibblesnork.com/lego/raptor/raptor-scrawl2.gif

Two things weren't available in LDraw at the time:  the sloped brick with
the Blacktron logo and the hoses.

And the 1x2 tile printed control panel.

Ah yes, that too.  And the two yellow tools that go into the clips on the
very back.  And I guess technically, the minifig.  :)

Were those clips on the back actually trans-yellow?  Or just regular
yellow?

Steve