 CAD / 717
Re: Fun with hoses continued
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 06:33:42 GMT

Terry Keller writes:
On Sat, 30 Jan 1999 08:41:04 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) wrote:
p.s.  How do the hoses look in transparent beer yellow?  (See
http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/space/set/pic-6806-1.html
http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/space/set/pic-1968-1.html
for proof that these existed...  The connector ends are traditional
trans-beer-yellow and the hoses are murky translucent beer yellow --
not totally transparent but definitely not opaque either...  :)

I have no idea.  Not even sure what color code would approximate "beer yellow"
And is said color before or after gastrointestinal processing?

Beer yellow is just another term for trans-yellow.  It's pretty descriptive.

Just use the regular clear yellow - color #46.  It's the only trans-yellow
game in town.

Well, you could really get extreme, dig up an RGB value for the murky-beer
yellow (that would be a British beer, right?), and use LDLite's color-
definition meta-command to implement it.

But that won't help LDraw or L3P/POV-Ray.

Tell you what: if you make the hoses, I'll recreate the rest of the Raptor's
DAT file.

Steve