 CAD / 694
Re: [Part] Tile(?) 2X2 Octagonal w/ Clip
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 17:38:31 GMT

This is another one of those "is it a panel, tile, or what?"  I suppose it
will probably end up in the Hinge category.

-John Van

0 Tile 2X2 Octagonal w/ clip
0 Name: x890.dat
0 Author: John VanZwieten
0 Unofficial Part

That is odd.  I don't know about the hinge category, though.  It seems to not
be a hinge in the sense I am used to.  (or was that just a poke at me? <g>)

Well, maybe it was a little bit of a poke.  But you know I'm with you on this
one.

Does this clip thing just connect the piece firmly onto something?  Or does • it
actually allow it to swivel?

-- Terry K --

It does allow some swivel, but it's more like the clip on the 1X1 Tile.
Fortunately it's been identified as a roadsign, so it has a natural home.  I'm
not sure whether I would look for it under roadsign, though.  Then again, if I
ever got around to getting that part finder, I could look it up under Octagon.

-John Van