 CAD / 4669
Re: some thoughts on ldraw parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 20:03:45 GMT

"Adam Myers" <depechegun@yahoo.com> writes:

I know that there are attmepts to trim out parts that arent up to
spec or just simply won't be used but this really doesnt seem like a
good solution when I'm wading through a directory of mini fig torsos.

I've found a solution for the "wading through non-interesting parts"
with LEdit.  What I do is simply to edit the file PARTS.LST and put all
the parts I use most frequently first.  That way I can easily grab the
plates and technic items when I need them, and I know that the rest are
further down there, too.

Fredrik