 CAD / 14832
Re: Why LDraw.org doesn't use ldconfig.ldr ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2007 12:35:17 GMT

OK, that wasn't so hard.  The script should be fixed now.  I've pushed through
re-renders for 58119 and x919.  All other parts are queued for re-rendering, all
images should be updated in a short time.

Great! Thanks, Steve!!!

Philo