 CAD / 14821
Re: Why LDraw.org doesn't use ldconfig.ldr ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2007 17:06:49 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss wrote:
After messing around, I (manually) got the image for 58119.dat straightened out
<http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/58119.dat>

But I haven't convinced the script that it should run this way.  Yet.

OK, that wasn't so hard.  The script should be fixed now.  I've pushed through
re-renders for 58119 and x919.  All other parts are queued for re-rendering, all
images should be updated in a short time.

If anyone wants to look at the ldliterc.dat file, you can grab a copy at
http://www.ldraw.org/library/unofficial/ldliterc.dat

Steve