 CAD / 14817
Re: Why LDraw.org doesn't use ldconfig.ldr ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 18:31:52 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
Hello Steve,

That's unfortunate (but what I thought I remembered).  I didn't have a lot of
luck updating the ldliterc.dat file used by the PT.  Even after regenerating all
the unofficial part images, 58119's image is still incorrect.

I'll have to mess with it some more, hopefully I'll have time this evening.

Any news about this? I have submitted a new part with the same color scheme
(http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/58121.dat), problem remains
:-(

Nope, sorry.  No update.  As far as I can tell, ldglite[1] won't recognize
colors like 71 and 72.

--
Steve
1) At least, the ldglite binary on the server.