 CAD / 14829
Re: Why LDraw.org doesn't use ldconfig.ldr ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2007 19:28:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs wrote:
I could probably whip up a program that does the conversion fairly
quickly (hour or two of work?) if you're interested.  I have the
advantage that I already have a full parser for ldconfig.ldr.
Spitting out the ldliterc.dat file should be straightforward.

Yes, but wouldn't that be subverting Willy's diabolical plan to render
everything with ldview?  ;^)

Don