 Administrative / NNTP / 874
Re: Email Authentication - Why not make it optional?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 21:28:13 GMT

"Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> skrev i meddelandet
[...]
Total time to do these steps was 4-mins 30-secs...   on a 26.4K moderately • slow
dial-up connection. Seems tolerable to me, however YMMV.

As you can see in my post above, MMV (12 minutes). Although I think 4.5
minutes is also quite a large amount of time to spend on one (or two)
postings...

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm