 Administrative / General / 1824
Re: Cracking down on unauthorized image links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.faq
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 20:15:37 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
http://www.myitem.com/

It wouldn't answer the call for me.  Do you know of others?

Not me personally, no, but this IS the internet, if someone's doing it,
someone else almost certainly is as well.

Heck... a quick yahoo search using auction and image yielded a few. I
have not examined these at all.

http://ink.yahoo.com/bin/query?p=auction+image&hc=0&hs=15

Web Application Integration! http://www.novera.com

NOTE: I am leaving CTP, effective 18 June 99, and my CTP email
will not work after then. Please use my Voyager id for now.