 Administrative / General / 1822
Re: Cracking down on unauthorized image links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.faq
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 17:37:33 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
http://www.myitem.com/

It wouldn't answer the call for me.  Do you know of others?

So they're out there. Hope that's of some use. Perhaps this is a FAQ?
maybe not.

I think it would be -- in the lugnet.admin.general area, tied in to the
whole image piracy thing?  Hmmm...

The issue *is* "official" LUGNET policy, and may be asked more than once.
I'll file this one away for reference when I can get back into the swing of
things.

Cheers,
- jsproat

Darth Maul knows you stole his makeup, and he's ticked.