 Administrative / General / 1803
Re: Cracking down on unauthorized image links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 15:45:34 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

   4. Would have preferred a personal e-mail drawing attention to his misuse
      of the image rather than a surprising "nasty graphic."

Oh, I think a _Nasty_ graphic would have been more fun.
alt.binaries.images.tasteless - the seller would have really had
something to whine about if you had been out to harm him.

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks
central Missouri, USA