 Administrative / General / 1779
Re: Cracking down on unauthorized image links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 01:39:22 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
Here is the new image:

  http://www.lugnet.com/oops.gif

How much closer is that to being less confusing?  (I realize it's not 100%
clear, but that's what the URL is for...the image needs to stay relatively
small in size -- the eyes and the mouth compact very nicely as a GIF, but
the text compresses very poorly.)

I didn't see the original (been out of town all weekend) but this one
seems very clear and easy to understand.

--
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide