  *567235 (-100)
  Re: Learning LSynth

(...) Instead of "RIGID HOSE", use "FLEX SYSTEM HOSE". They mean the same thing, but the second one actually works! Yes, you should always use the LS00 constraint part. In this case, 77.dat will be used to generate the hose which is just a short (...) (16 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Learning LSynth

(...) Before I say anything about the new lsynth, let me get it released. Kevin (16 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Learning LSynth

I'm trying to learn how to use LSynth and after reading the chapter about this tool in "Lego Software Power Tools" there are still a few things I can't seem to figure out. 1) What is the use of the RIGID_HOSE command? I can't seem to make it work. (...) (16 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  MLCad and LSynth

I'm trying to learn how to use LSynth and I've run into a couple of 'problems' that appear to be MLCad related (please correct me if I'm wrong). TO begin with, when I add an LSynth command in MLCad I automatically get a full set of lines including (...) (16 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: My second YouTube video

(...) You got me beat, I hardly ever making videos, I should! I liked seeing the video. You sure have a lot of handsome trains. I like that Texas State car. That is too cool! I also like all of your locos, they are really unique. I remember you (...) (16 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: My Lego Flexpicker Video on YouTube

Chris, Your story and your efforts make me smile! KUDOS-2-U!! ...keep us posted! yours, Eric Sophie Legomaster Biomechanical Bricks p.s. congrats on the Gizmodo nod, too cool! (16 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  My second YouTube video

It's only taken me nearly a year to make a second one. Perhaps I'll have to make it an annual event. (URL) (16 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: The Polar Express Mark II

(...) Thanks to the both of you. The cow catcher design was directly inspired by the work of Shaun Sullivan, so the credit goes to him. I am looking forward to seeing what LEGO comes out with, but I'll always design my locomotives to run on the (...) (16 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: The Polar Express Mark II

(...) Thanks, Eric, it's taken a long time for me to figure out a "good" way of taking photos of an all black locomotive. I'm sure other builders use the 2x2 printed tile in the same way, but I can't think of any examples off hand. --Tony (16 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: How to have geometry locked

(...) Hi Domenico, There is no way to do this in MLCad. Kevin (16 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés mercredi 25 février 2009

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jours. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** Revue du set 7635, le transport de chevaux ** par (...) (16 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  Re: new 4-wide track?

Not sure about the answers to your questions, but I had noticed it myself. Here's a another picture of the overall set. (URL) if straight track isn't offered right away, it'd be easy enough to make some with the old 12v rails. I think it'd be great (...) (16 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Studless Truss Design?

(...) My recollection is that Znap had parts that could do that... :-) Rafe (16 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Studless Truss Design?

(...) Good start, though it takes some exotic pieces. Seems like Lego should make a piece that joins liftarms end-to-end. I'm sure i'm not the only person that would use it. (16 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: How to have geometry locked

(...) Thanks Michael for your useful tip. Now what I'm looking for is a way to "lock" this imported model, for "lock" I mean unselectable: I want to see it but I don't want to select it accidentally. Domenico (16 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  new 4-wide track?

Joe Meno recently posted these pictures from the NY Toy Fair: (URL) show the new 2009 Indiana Jones Temple of Doom mine chase set. More interestingly, they appear to show a new 4-wide, non-powered track piece (curved). Does anyone know anything more (...) (16 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains)

  Man Proposes At LEGOLAND(R) California

CARLSBAD, California. Man Proposes At LEGOLAND(R) California Feb. 24, 2009 A Fort Collins couple made a romantic memory complete with a diamond ring, a down-on-one-knee proposal and about 2 million tiny plastic bricks. Troy Cobb and Lacey Williams (...) (16 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

  Re: Studless Truss Design?

(...) What about Parax's tower crane? ((URL) (16 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Cross-stitch patterns

(...) Yes, I have used cross-stitch patterns to create LEGO studs-out mosaic patterns. The ones that have just the large thread diagonal type patterns work best. (The ones with the thin thread outlines are quite tricky to transform into a LEGO (...) (16 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX)

  Re: My Lego Flexpicker Video on YouTube

(...) They found out about it because I ruthlessly, shamelessly sent emails and posts to everywhere I could find, including ABB and some of their partner companies. I had no intentions except saying "Hey, look at this." They did, and they liked it. (...) (16 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: ritorno al passato

(...) Io sono poco avezzo ai cambiamenti, però bisogna ammettere che serviva nuova linfa. "Di qui" è sempre stato molto più calmo perché siamo sempre stati pochi: ci fosse lo stesso numero di partecipanti che abbiamo "di là", avremmo gli stessi (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Latest MOC

(...) pics, I'm impressed. The bottom of the ship with the sleeping quarters and secondary cockpit was interesting. The side views of the ship show this unique arrangement of the ship. The downsides for me was the very standard looking wingtip guns (...) (16 years ago, 25-Feb-09, to lugnet.space)

  Tonight's the night for our first BimPCast test

Don't forget, tonight is our first "proof of concept" test for the BimPCast using TalkShoe ((URL) While it won't be a full show, we do need folks to pop in and assist us in running some tests. We are also looking for some feedback as to what our (...) (16 years ago, 25-Feb-09, to lugnet.announce.bimp)

  Re: My Lego Flexpicker Video on YouTube

(...) Congrats! That is great! How did they learn about your Robot? Did they see it on Youtube? This is a great opportunity! I bet people will be very very very interested in your robot! Likewise, I am sure it will be equally facinating for you to (...) (16 years ago, 25-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: How to have geometry locked

(...) If you are working with MLCad this is simple. Just go to 'Multipart'->'New Model' and then scroll in the parts tree to 'Document' then you can put your imported model as a subpart into your new part. Make sure that you put it at the location (...) (16 years ago, 25-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Studless Truss Design?

I figured a studless truss couldn't be too hard to build, and it would use up some of these dang liftarms... but I can't seem to get a decent design. Has anybody done such a thing? Links/pics appreciated. (16 years ago, 25-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Latest MOC

Hi all, I've posted my latest MOC on brickshelf: (URL) (16 years ago, 25-Feb-09, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build)

  Re: Powering Power Functions Using a 9V Train Regulator

(...) Sheer awesomeness! I knew I could count on your guys for the answer and the workaround. Though it's not ideal to have to use the battery box, it's nonetheless a great workaround. Maybe LEGO will release a V2.0 connector that allows us to (...) (16 years ago, 25-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Shop @ Home Phone Specials for Wednesday, February 25, 2009, to Tuesday, March 3, 2009.

Item# TS-66 Batman Roof Top T-Shirt Youth L Adult S-M-L-XL Retail Price $14.99 Sale Price $7.48 Item #8686 Bionicle Toa Lewa Retail Price $12.99 Sale Price $2.98 Item #10176 Royal King’s Castle Retail Price $99.99 Sale Price $89.98 Item #5515 Fun (...) (16 years ago, 25-Feb-09, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: (was: The pole reverser - what's it do?) Old Style Trick Use

(...) I had successfully used just such a mechanism in 2006 at Brickfest in DC with a remote control I used to run part of my GBC components. The remote allowed users to steer a chute left or right and try to make the balls hit a moving target. The (...) (16 years ago, 25-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Powering Power Functions Using a 9V Train Regulator

(...) ;o) Rob explained the problem you encounter - there is nonetheless a workaround using only LEGO components, explained here (URL) Sorry, it's in French, you'll have to use a web translator. A big warning: using this setup, it is possible to (...) (16 years ago, 25-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Powering Power Functions Using a 9V Train Regulator

(...) Hi Dave, What you're missing is that the IR Receiver requires a specific PF input.. if you ask me that was a small oversight on the part of LEGO as far as backwards compatibility is concerned, but there is a relatively easy workaround. You can (...) (16 years ago, 25-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Powering Power Functions Using a 9V Train Regulator

(...) The receiver works on the outer most two contacts of the PF cable, and the "legacy 9v" run on the inner most two wires. Basically, outer wires for the power bus for controllers, and inner two wires for load items such as lights and batteries. (...) (16 years ago, 25-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Powering Power Functions Using a 9V Train Regulator

Calling all EE's, robotics nuts, technic gurus, PF fanatics, and electronics geniuses... So by using the PF to 9V connector wire, I can run a PF motor using the 9V Train regulator. This is all wonderful...until I try to put an IR receiver between (...) (16 years ago, 25-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

  Cross-stitch patterns

Has anyone ever used cross-stitch patterns for Lego mosaics? I just grabbed a few of my mother-in-law's books (she isn't using them anymore) and I'm wondering if I should keep them for Lego use or trade them away. Thanks, Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (...) (16 years ago, 25-Feb-09, to lugnet.general)

  Re: (was: The pole reverser - what's it do?) Old Style Trick Use

(...) -snip- (...) You guys got to try this: Get one of the RC Racer units. You know how the steering motor only turns a little to the left and right with the remote? Well, connect a small axle to the steering motor and the polarity reverser. Like (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Little White Thing

(...) I am working on getting us some of the red helmuts. The (URL) 'Technic Bionicle Mask Inner' (57702)> comes in most of the (URL) Toa Mahri>. (URL) I have a few unopened cases of the (URL), see if you can find some locally. If not we will work (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: LEGO, well, Bionicle on The Sarah Connor Chronicles

I was amazed how he sounded exactly like my son and his friends describing their Bionicles: Kid 1: This is poobah, the Toa of Ring Ding who fights the mighty Doo-Dah. Kid 2: This is the Lord of Wigga-wigga, destroyer of the Mattootaa in the Fleeble (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Little White Thing

(...) Yeah, could need one. BTW, what is that trans-blue part from? Maybe, I could get both at once :-) (...) Marco (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  How to have geometry locked

Hello, I would like to import geometry in MLCAD and using it as reference then it should be locked and unselectable. Importing an external DAT file, it has read as several triangles and also if I gruop them in a single element is very heavy to work: (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: The pole reverser - what's it do?

(...) I've gotta agree with that question: I loved the fact that the old one can turn 360 degrees and have used that option to make it do some fun and screwy things. In fact, you can use it like one of those mechanical timer outlet things, like one (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  dark grren crocodile and german TEE train PF

Hello all! I have been playing around with some power functions ideas and here are the results: Link once moderated: (URL) deep links: (URL) has been a very nice challenge to make the trains look good while containing all the PF stuff :-) The (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: The pole reverser - what's it do?

I have a related question: Why did LEGO add a permanent post to the new switch? The old polarity switch could turn 360 degrees if you didn't add a post, but the new one only turns as far as its built-in post allows. I will grant that I've never (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  NELUG to display at the 1st Annual Westside Model Train Show

The New England LEGO Users Group (NELUG) will have a small display this weekend at the 1st Annual Westside Model Train Show in West Springfield, MA. The show is Saturday, February 28th from 10am to 4pm at the West Springfield Middle School, located (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.vt)

  Robot podcast interviews

***Apologies for multiple postings*** Dear Colleagues, I hope you will find this robotics podcast interesting and useful: (URL) podcast interviews are intended as a top-quality information resource for robotics. They target a general technically (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: The pole reverser - what's it do?

(...) You can see the schematics for the PF lights on Philo's page, to be more precise, here: (URL) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: The pole reverser - what's it do?

(...) And the winner is...... C!!!! I put my meter on the outside poles and got nothing. open. I put my meter on the inside poles and found 9M ohms in one direction but 6M in the other ? This means the lights[1] use the same source as the IR (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Little White Thing

(...) (3 URLs) The L?T's. (...) Jinks! I found another blue one! But I don't think I will make another LBT. However, I would like to get one of these (you need one too): [LEGOSet 3540] (...) Eric (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  LEGO, well, Bionicle on The Sarah Connor Chronicles

I can't tell one Bionicle from another, but a bunch of them were featured on the re-premiere two weeks back. Alas, I find the subplot in which they appear to be somewhat tiresome, but who am I to quibble. "John Henry," the the reconfigured (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Little White Thing

(...) Thanks! The idea was to just put together a couple of parts I had in mind that I figured would look good together. That was enough to get started. (URL) face sheild and Hockey player helmut.>> (URL) is my Jedi Mind Trick to get you to build.>> (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: $149.99 Pick A Brick Box @ Bel Square

Very nice job packing the bricks in there! Unfortunately, the LEGO stores do not give any discount for reusing the cardboard boxes like they do with the cups. David (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Brickworld - Esther Walner Memorial

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover The Brickworld Team is sad to report the passing of Esther Walner. Esther served as Brickworld's newbie and FFOL coordinator. We send our deepest condolences to Esther's family. Esther's smile and enthusiasm (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX) !!

  $149.99 Pick A Brick Box @ Bel Square.

Today, I bought a PaB Box for 149.99 ($163.48 after tax), and filled it with 3423 1x4 and 1x2 bricks, the equivalent of a block built of bricks 25w. x 26l. x 21h. I posted pix to Flickr: (URL) my question is, do I get a refill discount if I bring (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: (#2 Event Photos) Engineers Week - Liberty Science Center - 2/21/09

(...) That comic is a RATTC. If only it came in old grey. Tim (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.events, FTX)

  familiarize me with Portland?

Hi All, I am attending Brickfest this year and as wondering if there was anyone interested in showing a Portland-first-time-visitor around the city? At NMRA in Detroit, Matt Doyle and Jim Garrett were kind enough to take an hour or two to show a (...) (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: ldraw.ini location

Orion Pobursky wrote: <snip> (...) I didn't know about this file ether, there is no info about it on ldraw.org as far I could find. Because of this I haven't used it for LD4DStudio. But it seems very useful although some standards would be nice to (...) (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

"Eric Albrecht" <blakbird11.nospam@comcast.net> wrote in message news:KFJ3nK.5vB@lugnet.com... (...) I would have thought either: A) The LEDs are using the outer two contacts which are biased one direction and have to be turned off at the battery (...) (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: The pole reverser - what's it do?

(...) This leads me to a question. PF uses 4 wires instead of 2, and it is my understanding that the pole reverser only switches two of these and the other 2 remain powered. Could the LEDs then be made to stay on with the Pole Reverser in the middle (...) (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: AFOLs invited to display at Brick Bash

(...) Duane, I had fun last time I came up for this. I hope I can make it again this year, but I'll have to check. Steve (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.events)

  AFOLs invited to display at Brick Bash

AFOLs: come show off your stuff at Brick Bash! Brick Bash ((URL) link>) is an annual public LEGO exhibition produced by the nonprofit organization Bricks for Brains ((URL) link>) here in Ann Arbor, Michigan. This year Brick Bash is Saturday, March (...) (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: (#2 Event Photos) Engineers Week - Liberty Science Center - 2/21/09

(...) ROFL!! Great work. Truly a tour de force to be reckoned with. Richie Dulin CO Legeaux (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: ldraw.ini location

(...) It provides a file in a standard location for programs to look up the LDraw base path and other assorted paths including search paths. Lars summed it up quite well: The ldraw.ini file is a containing LDraw configuration information. An (...) (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  LEGO(R) Reports Sales Increase in 2008

LEGO (R) Reports Sales Increase By Howard French, Feb. 23, 2009 Danish toy maker LEGO Systems, Inc. managed to sidestep the major slide in retail sales overall in 2008, reporting 38 percent sales growth in the past year, according to a company (...) (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  LEGO(R) Reports Sales Increase in 2008

LEGO 174 Reports Sales Increase By Howard French, Feb. 23, 2009 Danish toy maker LEGO Systems, Inc. managed to sidestep the major slide in retail sales overall in 2008, reporting 38 percent sales growth in the past year, according to a company (...) (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: ldraw.ini location

(...) What is in this file? Allen (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  The BimPCast is Back Baby!

That's right folks. We're finally coming back and we've just posted the gory details: (URL) be recording live and we need the LUGNET community's help. So visit the site to learn how you can help us relaunch the show. “Keep on Building” ---...--- (...) (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.announce.bimp) !

  Clone Wars Era Update with 4 new MINI models

Hello dear LUG network community! With Clone Wars gaining more and more popularity, it's about time to present some new vessels from the Clone Wars era to you. They are from Attack of the Clones, Clone Wars (TV series and movie) and Revenge of the (...) (16 years ago, 22-Feb-09, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: (#2 Event Photos) Engineers Week - Liberty Science Center - 2/21/09

Engineers Week - 02-21-09 - Liberty Science Center - JCNJ - Featuring Legomaster display and building area - Storming Robots Robotics Demonstrations and the CM RD Sig Fig Tour - Many thanks to Nadia WYME Ben Eric and Francine. (URL) Event Photos! (...) (16 years ago, 22-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Little White Thing

Hi Eric, your L?T constantly improves. I like this cover the most up to now. Please Keep looking for more helmets. Cheer's Marco (16 years ago, 22-Feb-09, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: ldraw.ini location

(...) A little more on this. Upon musing I feel that the Mac platform should use the .ini format and not the .plist format. -Orion (16 years ago, 22-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: ldraw.ini location

(...) The biggest reason is that on Vista (and I would assume subsequent Windows versions) write access is restricted to the Windows directory (among others) is restricted. Apparently Microsoft has been telling developers to use the APPDATA path for (...) (16 years ago, 22-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: My 2009 wish list for MLCad

(...) Oh, wow. I had no idea that was possible... Thanks Philo! (16 years ago, 22-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: The pole reverser - what's it do?

(...) The last sentence is especially misleading. In 8293 the LEDs are connected directly on the battery pack. So they continue to function regardless of the state of the pole reverser. But of course if the LEDs are connected to the pole reverser (...) (16 years ago, 22-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: ldraw.ini location

(...) On my System (xp) ldraw.ini is in the windows folder, like all the other ini files. Why do you want to move it from there to somewhere else? I see that it make sense to move it to split user data from system data, but how long to we need then (...) (16 years ago, 22-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Pennsylvania RR #8971 Baldwin AS616

(...) Cale, Wow! You continue to amaze me with your ability to not only make great looking lego diesels, but then you squeeze a realistic looking engine under the hood. Very nice. Benn (16 years ago, 22-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  ldraw.ini location

I think we, as developers, should decide a standard location for the ldraw.ini on each platform. It's simply too confusing to have many different locations. I propose: Windows: %APPDATA%\ldraw\ldraw.ini (this is where Microsoft tells you to put such (...) (16 years ago, 22-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Little White Thing

(...) Eric, your creations rock as usual. There had to be something a hockey helmet is good for. I'm constantly impressed by your consistant good ability and volume of work. Almost enough to get me into mechas myself, or at least inspire me to build (...) (16 years ago, 22-Feb-09, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: 2009/2010 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

(...) Thank you for the nomination. I decline - I would like to focus on contributing to the standards committee for now. Thanks, Jim (16 years ago, 22-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: My 2009 wish list for MLCad

(...) You may see condlines in MLCad this way: Select everything, then refresh screen (Ctrl-R). Condlines will be displayed and can then be selected. For more complex cases this method can be helpful: (URL) (16 years ago, 21-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: My 2009 wish list for MLCad

(...) You can see all condlines in MLCad: Select everything, then refresh screen, or scroll the view you want to work on. All condlines will be displayed. For complex cases, this method can help too: (URL) (16 years ago, 21-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  2009/2010 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Nominations closing in 1 week

Hi folks, As outlined here: (URL) for the 2009/2010 LDraw.org Steering Committee election will close in a week, at 11:59 PM GMT on 28 February 2009 and elections will start the 1st of March. Only those candidates that have been nominated, seconded, (...) (16 years ago, 21-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

  Re: ritorno al passato

(...) Che è come avevo detto io, qualcuno impegnerà più tempo a leggere e scrivere che costruire, comunque anche io spulcio e leggo quà e là. Ciao a tutti Francesco (16 years ago, 21-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: The Blue Train

(...) Just a short followup - a video of the train in its full glory (running, with lights, sound and steam) can be found (URL) here>. Cheers, Matija (16 years ago, 21-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: What has happened before... will happen again....

(...) I saw yours! Brilliant!! Love how they look like they could all be their own classic space product series of sets! Nicely done! Dave K (16 years ago, 21-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: My 2009 wish list for MLCad

(...) I'd love to have an option that shows all conditional lines like the one in ldview, would greatly ease (my) hunts for excess conditional lines! (16 years ago, 21-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)

  Re: What has happened before... will happen again....

(...) Hi, I did something quite like that. Here's my shot at it: (URL) Cheers, Didier (16 years ago, 21-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: ritorno al passato

(...) hai centrato il problema... qui siamo 4 amici al bar!!! di la è un girone dantesco.... ciao Cristian (16 years ago, 20-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: ritorno al passato

(...) anche a me non piace per diversi aspetti (tecnici e umani) ci ho scritto un po' ... diciamo finchè ho potuto :-) (16 years ago, 20-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: 2009/2010 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

(...) Someone has to do also this job. I accept. Thanks for nomination. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 20-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: My 2009 wish list for MLCad

(...) Actually you can search for parts, just hit Ctrl-F to pop up the search dialog. Note that if the search string has spaces, it must be encased in "quotes", otherwise MLCad will complain. To get the next match, hit Ctrl-Shift-F (the context menu (...) (16 years ago, 20-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)

  Re: 10194 Emerald Night Announcement

In lugnet.announce, Anthony Sava wrote: --- Snip! --- (...) --- Snip! --- This is great news! I can't wait to get a copy of this set for myself :-) (...) --- Snip! --- I noticed that on Shop@Home, the price in AUD will be AUD$149.99. Cheers, J.P. (...) (16 years ago, 20-Feb-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ritorno al passato

(...) Ciao ci sono anche io ovviamente:-)) Per i consigli mi sa che il tempo è quasi finito, caro Giuliano, ci siamo consultati più volte, ci siamo sentiti in privato e non. Alla fine tutto è rimasto com'era, anzi si sono aggiunte cose che per me (...) (16 years ago, 20-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Pennsylvania RR #8971 Baldwin AS616

For those of you who may not be aware. The (URL) Flickr Train Group> is holding a Building Challenge for the (URL) Baldwin AS616 Diesel Locomotive>. So I thought I'd take a break from my usual steam shenanigans an build an entry. Pennsylvania RR (...) (16 years ago, 20-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: My 2009 wish list for MLCad

(...) At this point, I think the answer to this is unknown. Hopefully, yes there will be a next version, and there has been at least some effort put into it. However, at this point, I'd say that there are no guarantees. I have more info, but it's (...) (16 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010

(...) Darn..I guess no minfig-scale Radiator Springs, then... aw, shoot! (16 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010

(...) What would be interesting to see is if Alfred Molina gets to be a minfig for the third time!! (First minifig: Doctor Octopus, Spider Man 2) (Second minfig: Satipo, Indiana Jones (Temple Escape set) (if you don't believe me, check IMDB!) Scott (16 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney, FTX)

  Re: 10194 Emerald Night Announcement

(...) Is this set going to be available for purchase at Brickfest in Portland? Is there a way to pre order it for the event? Cheers. (16 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010

(...) It's entirely possible. Since Mickey and Pooh came out at the same time (apparently for both lines), Disney probably bundled them together into a single license. When the Pooh license issue came up, the entire deal might have fallen through (...) (16 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés mercredi 18 février 2009

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jours. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** Annonce : 10194 Emerald Night ** par Erik (...) (16 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  Re: ritorno al passato

(...) Certo! e un pò mi manca questo tavolo con gli amici. Però molti dei nuovi sono validi e portano un pò di vitalità. Altri meglio perderli....... > mentre sul nuovo forum sembra di essere allo stadio... (...) Vero, io per adesso, riesco a (...) (16 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

Skipped 26 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact