 Space / 41570
Re: Latest MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2009 20:03:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Didier Deses wrote:
Hi all,

I've posted my latest MOC on brickshelf:

Interesting.  At first my thought was "ho, hum", but after looking at all the
pics, I'm impressed.  The bottom of the ship with the sleeping quarters and
secondary cockpit was interesting.  The side views of the ship show this unique
arrangement of the ship.

The downsides for me was the very standard looking wingtip guns (Star Wars
X-Wing Fighter guns).  If you jazzed the guns up, replaced them, or just
eliminated them entirely, that would help, IMHO.