 Events / 2529
Re: AFOLs invited to display at Brick Bash
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2009 15:10:26 GMT

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 9:52 AM, Duane Collicott <duane@collicott.com> wrote:
Brick Bash (<http://www.brickbash.com link>) is an annual public LEGO exhibition
produced by the nonprofit organization Bricks for Brains

Duane,

I had fun last time I came up for this.  I hope I can make it again
this year, but I'll have to check.

Steve