 Space / 41561
Re: Little White Thing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2009 03:36:16 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Eric Sophie wrote:

I found a white hockey player helmut in a canister behind my couch!

MOCpages

Brickshelf

LMKWYT!

Eric Sophie
Legomaster
Biomechanical Bricks

Eric, your creations rock as usual. There had to be something a hockey helmet is good for. I’m constantly impressed by your consistant good ability and volume of work. Almost enough to get me into mechas myself, or at least inspire me to build more. Thanks, and keep up the good work!

-Matt :)