 Technic / 16607
Re: Studless Truss Design?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2009 15:20:51 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Timothy P. Smith wrote:
I figured a studless truss couldn't be too hard to build, and it would use up
some of these dang liftarms... but I can't seem to get a decent design.

Has anybody done such a thing? Links/pics appreciated.

What about Parax's tower crane?
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3512659)

Philo

Good start, though it takes some exotic pieces.
Seems like Lego should make a piece that joins liftarms end-to-end. I'm sure i'm
not the only person that would use it.