  *567175 (-100)
  Re: (#2 Event Photos) Engineers Week - Liberty Science Center - 2/21/09

(...) That comic is a RATTC. If only it came in old grey. Tim (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.events, FTX)

  familiarize me with Portland?

Hi All, I am attending Brickfest this year and as wondering if there was anyone interested in showing a Portland-first-time-visitor around the city? At NMRA in Detroit, Matt Doyle and Jim Garrett were kind enough to take an hour or two to show a (...) (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: ldraw.ini location

Orion Pobursky wrote: <snip> (...) I didn't know about this file ether, there is no info about it on ldraw.org as far I could find. Because of this I haven't used it for LD4DStudio. But it seems very useful although some standards would be nice to (...) (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: The pole reverser - what's it do?

"Eric Albrecht" <blakbird11.nospam@comcast.net> wrote in message news:KFJ3nK.5vB@lugnet.com... (...) I would have thought either: A) The LEDs are using the outer two contacts which are biased one direction and have to be turned off at the battery (...) (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: The pole reverser - what's it do?

(...) This leads me to a question. PF uses 4 wires instead of 2, and it is my understanding that the pole reverser only switches two of these and the other 2 remain powered. Could the LEDs then be made to stay on with the Pole Reverser in the middle (...) (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: AFOLs invited to display at Brick Bash

(...) Duane, I had fun last time I came up for this. I hope I can make it again this year, but I'll have to check. Steve (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.events)

  AFOLs invited to display at Brick Bash

AFOLs: come show off your stuff at Brick Bash! Brick Bash ((URL) link>) is an annual public LEGO exhibition produced by the nonprofit organization Bricks for Brains ((URL) link>) here in Ann Arbor, Michigan. This year Brick Bash is Saturday, March (...) (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: (#2 Event Photos) Engineers Week - Liberty Science Center - 2/21/09

(...) ROFL!! Great work. Truly a tour de force to be reckoned with. Richie Dulin CO Legeaux (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: ldraw.ini location

(...) It provides a file in a standard location for programs to look up the LDraw base path and other assorted paths including search paths. Lars summed it up quite well: The ldraw.ini file is a containing LDraw configuration information. An (...) (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  LEGO(R) Reports Sales Increase in 2008

LEGO (R) Reports Sales Increase By Howard French, Feb. 23, 2009 Danish toy maker LEGO Systems, Inc. managed to sidestep the major slide in retail sales overall in 2008, reporting 38 percent sales growth in the past year, according to a company (...) (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  LEGO(R) Reports Sales Increase in 2008

LEGO 174 Reports Sales Increase By Howard French, Feb. 23, 2009 Danish toy maker LEGO Systems, Inc. managed to sidestep the major slide in retail sales overall in 2008, reporting 38 percent sales growth in the past year, according to a company (...) (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: ldraw.ini location

(...) What is in this file? Allen (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  The BimPCast is Back Baby!

That's right folks. We're finally coming back and we've just posted the gory details: (URL) be recording live and we need the LUGNET community's help. So visit the site to learn how you can help us relaunch the show. “Keep on Building” ---...--- (...) (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.announce.bimp) !

  Clone Wars Era Update with 4 new MINI models

Hello dear LUG network community! With Clone Wars gaining more and more popularity, it's about time to present some new vessels from the Clone Wars era to you. They are from Attack of the Clones, Clone Wars (TV series and movie) and Revenge of the (...) (16 years ago, 22-Feb-09, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: (#2 Event Photos) Engineers Week - Liberty Science Center - 2/21/09

Engineers Week - 02-21-09 - Liberty Science Center - JCNJ - Featuring Legomaster display and building area - Storming Robots Robotics Demonstrations and the CM RD Sig Fig Tour - Many thanks to Nadia WYME Ben Eric and Francine. (URL) Event Photos! (...) (16 years ago, 22-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Little White Thing

Hi Eric, your L?T constantly improves. I like this cover the most up to now. Please Keep looking for more helmets. Cheer's Marco (16 years ago, 22-Feb-09, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: ldraw.ini location

(...) A little more on this. Upon musing I feel that the Mac platform should use the .ini format and not the .plist format. -Orion (16 years ago, 22-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: ldraw.ini location

(...) The biggest reason is that on Vista (and I would assume subsequent Windows versions) write access is restricted to the Windows directory (among others) is restricted. Apparently Microsoft has been telling developers to use the APPDATA path for (...) (16 years ago, 22-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: My 2009 wish list for MLCad

(...) Oh, wow. I had no idea that was possible... Thanks Philo! (16 years ago, 22-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: The pole reverser - what's it do?

(...) The last sentence is especially misleading. In 8293 the LEDs are connected directly on the battery pack. So they continue to function regardless of the state of the pole reverser. But of course if the LEDs are connected to the pole reverser (...) (16 years ago, 22-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: ldraw.ini location

(...) On my System (xp) ldraw.ini is in the windows folder, like all the other ini files. Why do you want to move it from there to somewhere else? I see that it make sense to move it to split user data from system data, but how long to we need then (...) (16 years ago, 22-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Pennsylvania RR #8971 Baldwin AS616

(...) Cale, Wow! You continue to amaze me with your ability to not only make great looking lego diesels, but then you squeeze a realistic looking engine under the hood. Very nice. Benn (16 years ago, 22-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  ldraw.ini location

I think we, as developers, should decide a standard location for the ldraw.ini on each platform. It's simply too confusing to have many different locations. I propose: Windows: %APPDATA%\ldraw\ldraw.ini (this is where Microsoft tells you to put such (...) (16 years ago, 22-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Little White Thing

(...) Eric, your creations rock as usual. There had to be something a hockey helmet is good for. I'm constantly impressed by your consistant good ability and volume of work. Almost enough to get me into mechas myself, or at least inspire me to build (...) (16 years ago, 22-Feb-09, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: 2009/2010 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

(...) Thank you for the nomination. I decline - I would like to focus on contributing to the standards committee for now. Thanks, Jim (16 years ago, 22-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: My 2009 wish list for MLCad

(...) You may see condlines in MLCad this way: Select everything, then refresh screen (Ctrl-R). Condlines will be displayed and can then be selected. For more complex cases this method can be helpful: (URL) (16 years ago, 21-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: My 2009 wish list for MLCad

(...) You can see all condlines in MLCad: Select everything, then refresh screen, or scroll the view you want to work on. All condlines will be displayed. For complex cases, this method can help too: (URL) (16 years ago, 21-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  2009/2010 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Nominations closing in 1 week

Hi folks, As outlined here: (URL) for the 2009/2010 LDraw.org Steering Committee election will close in a week, at 11:59 PM GMT on 28 February 2009 and elections will start the 1st of March. Only those candidates that have been nominated, seconded, (...) (16 years ago, 21-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

  Re: ritorno al passato

(...) Che è come avevo detto io, qualcuno impegnerà più tempo a leggere e scrivere che costruire, comunque anche io spulcio e leggo quà e là. Ciao a tutti Francesco (16 years ago, 21-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: The Blue Train

(...) Just a short followup - a video of the train in its full glory (running, with lights, sound and steam) can be found (URL) here>. Cheers, Matija (16 years ago, 21-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: What has happened before... will happen again....

(...) I saw yours! Brilliant!! Love how they look like they could all be their own classic space product series of sets! Nicely done! Dave K (16 years ago, 21-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: My 2009 wish list for MLCad

(...) I'd love to have an option that shows all conditional lines like the one in ldview, would greatly ease (my) hunts for excess conditional lines! (16 years ago, 21-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)

  Re: What has happened before... will happen again....

(...) Hi, I did something quite like that. Here's my shot at it: (URL) Cheers, Didier (16 years ago, 21-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: ritorno al passato

(...) hai centrato il problema... qui siamo 4 amici al bar!!! di la è un girone dantesco.... ciao Cristian (16 years ago, 20-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: ritorno al passato

(...) anche a me non piace per diversi aspetti (tecnici e umani) ci ho scritto un po' ... diciamo finchè ho potuto :-) (16 years ago, 20-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: 2009/2010 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

(...) Someone has to do also this job. I accept. Thanks for nomination. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 20-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: My 2009 wish list for MLCad

(...) Actually you can search for parts, just hit Ctrl-F to pop up the search dialog. Note that if the search string has spaces, it must be encased in "quotes", otherwise MLCad will complain. To get the next match, hit Ctrl-Shift-F (the context menu (...) (16 years ago, 20-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)

  Re: 10194 Emerald Night Announcement

In lugnet.announce, Anthony Sava wrote: --- Snip! --- (...) --- Snip! --- This is great news! I can't wait to get a copy of this set for myself :-) (...) --- Snip! --- I noticed that on Shop@Home, the price in AUD will be AUD$149.99. Cheers, J.P. (...) (16 years ago, 20-Feb-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ritorno al passato

(...) Ciao ci sono anche io ovviamente:-)) Per i consigli mi sa che il tempo è quasi finito, caro Giuliano, ci siamo consultati più volte, ci siamo sentiti in privato e non. Alla fine tutto è rimasto com'era, anzi si sono aggiunte cose che per me (...) (16 years ago, 20-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Pennsylvania RR #8971 Baldwin AS616

For those of you who may not be aware. The (URL) Flickr Train Group> is holding a Building Challenge for the (URL) Baldwin AS616 Diesel Locomotive>. So I thought I'd take a break from my usual steam shenanigans an build an entry. Pennsylvania RR (...) (16 years ago, 20-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: My 2009 wish list for MLCad

(...) At this point, I think the answer to this is unknown. Hopefully, yes there will be a next version, and there has been at least some effort put into it. However, at this point, I'd say that there are no guarantees. I have more info, but it's (...) (16 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010

(...) Darn..I guess no minfig-scale Radiator Springs, then... aw, shoot! (16 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010

(...) What would be interesting to see is if Alfred Molina gets to be a minfig for the third time!! (First minifig: Doctor Octopus, Spider Man 2) (Second minfig: Satipo, Indiana Jones (Temple Escape set) (if you don't believe me, check IMDB!) Scott (16 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney, FTX)

  Re: 10194 Emerald Night Announcement

(...) Is this set going to be available for purchase at Brickfest in Portland? Is there a way to pre order it for the event? Cheers. (16 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010

(...) It's entirely possible. Since Mickey and Pooh came out at the same time (apparently for both lines), Disney probably bundled them together into a single license. When the Pooh license issue came up, the entire deal might have fallen through (...) (16 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés mercredi 18 février 2009

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jours. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** Annonce : 10194 Emerald Night ** par Erik (...) (16 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  Re: ritorno al passato

(...) Certo! e un pò mi manca questo tavolo con gli amici. Però molti dei nuovi sono validi e portano un pò di vitalità. Altri meglio perderli....... > mentre sul nuovo forum sembra di essere allo stadio... (...) Vero, io per adesso, riesco a (...) (16 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: 10194 Emerald Night Announcement

It would be nice if TLC can share how this set will be powered? Maybe they got pushed into releasing this information early because it leaked (I speculate why that info is missing). -Ram (16 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: ritorno al passato

(...) Diciamo che è un po' cambiato il modello di riferimento: finché eravamo qui dentro era come essere quattro amici attorno ad un tavolo che mangiavano e discutevano in allegria, mentre sul nuovo forum sembra di essere allo stadio... laddove (...) (16 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: ritorno al passato

Giuliano ha scritto: (...) Io più che di tecnologia, guarderei cosa è più supportato e per cosa escono più patch e più aggiornamenti. Le funzionalità sono più o meno simili per tutti e normalmente sono modulari, per cui se qualcosa manca si (...) (16 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: ritorno al passato

(...) In effetti nessuno si aspettava un successo del genere. Almeno io, mi aspettavo più o meno lo stesso numero di messaggi che avevamo in questo forum. Al limite con un leggero incremento. Stiamo pensando di strutturare il nuovo forum in modo (...) (16 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: ritorno al passato

(...) Ogni tanto ci butto un occhio... Non so voi, ma non riesco a farmi piacere quello nuovo, non sembra strutturato in modo adeguato per gestire tutto il traffico che riceve. Ma d'altronde chi se lo aspettava? Ciao! Gabriele (16 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: 10194 Emerald Night Announcement

That'll do, TLG. That'll do. :) (16 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: The pole reverser - what's it do?

(...) Ah, now I see it, it's not that useless after all. Very well, I'll keep this is mind. (16 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010

(...) Whoa, that's convoluted--thanks for dredging it all up for me. I confess now that I'd had a little brain-fart; I totally forgot that LEGO put out Disney/Pooh sets a few years back. I could only remember as far back as the Mega Bloks (...) (16 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney)

  Re: My Lego Flexpicker Video on YouTube

(...) I just go an invitation to display this robot at the ABB Technology Days in Auburn, MI in April. How cool is that! Chris (16 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: 10194 Emerald Night Announcement

(...) This is nothing short of amazing! As soon as I saw the initial pictures of this a week or so ago all that was running through my mind was...'please be real'. After seeing this on S@H tonight I am so thrilled. We've been waiting for a good (...) (16 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: My 2009 wish list for MLCad

(...) I've a few more but also a question: is there actually going to be a next version? It's been over three years since the current version was released... Fix the scrollbar bug. In large models it takes a number of times moving the scrollbar to (...) (16 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)

  Re: The pole reverser - what's it do?

(...) The pole reverser has multiple uses. At it's simplest, it serves as a remote on/off switch so you don't need to be able to reach the battery box. As others have already mentioned, it also changes the polarity of the output voltage based on (...) (16 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: 10194 Emerald Night Announcement

(...) -snip- (...) -snip- That's just a turn of phrase, right? Richie Dulin CO Legeaux (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: ritorno al passato

(...) ciaooo quanto tempo... occome tu stai? maremma zucchina... :-) (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: ritorno al passato

(...) a me arrivano subito solo che a volte outlook decide che è spam... mah (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: 10194 Emerald Night Announcement

WOW thats good. I am SO going to get one and use the large train wheels to build an American 4-4-0. Not sure if 6-wide or 8-wide would be more to scale with the real thing (may have to pull out my copy of Back To The Future 3 to check) (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: ritorno al passato

Bubu settetete ......... Scusatemi ma ho un bimbo piccolo e ogni tanto mi scappa :-)))) Fabione (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: (#1 Event Photos) Engineers Week - Liberty Science Center - 2/16/09 & 2/21/09

(...) What an honour! (URL) (With (URL) torso sticker). Richie Dulin CO Legeaux (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: 10194 Emerald Night Announcement

It is now listed out on the LEGO Shop at home site. (URL) Andrew Reynolds (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010

(...) I'm not having any luck pulling up any direct proof of it (most of the legit news source pages have expired, and all that's really left are Wikipedia and a handful of blogs that only hint at the LEGO/Disney/Pooh aspect), but here's the gist of (...) (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney)

  Re: 10194 Emerald Night Announcement

Will the wheels be a drop-in replacement for BBB large wheels? This is grade-A quality, and the train set we've been waiting for since 4.5V. Of course, now we'll expect similar miracles of the new PF train-specific parts. :) -Stefan- (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: The pole reverser - what's it do?

(...) Interesting, so it *does* switch the winding/direction... but the only use I can make up is to keep lights on while motors stand still. Thanks, really eased my mind now that I don't have to ponder about what it does. :-) (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: The pole reverser - what's it do?

(...) It reversed the direction of electricity flow. For example, it makes a motor run backwards when flipped. (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

"Santeri Piippo" <arezey@SPAMgmailSPAM.com> wrote in message news:KF9zpE.L0E@lugnet.com... (...) According to (URL) does the Power Functions Pole Switch do? The pole or control switch included in 8293 - Power Functions Motor Set allows you to (...) (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 10194 Emerald Night Announcement

They really had me fooled with that "available on April 1st" part when I saw this on the Flickr LEGO Trains group. FYI, it's a violation of Flickr Terms of Service to just offer deep links without linking to the photo or set pages... but for the (...) (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  The pole reverser - what's it do?

(URL) Looking through the Technic sets' instructions I've bumped into this part and never figured out what does it really do... so I thought to ask here. Though, I myself don't own any of these, though I wish I did! I'm kind of low with the power (...) (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: 10194 Emerald Night Announcement

(...) Ga, Ga, Gorgeous! Simply awesome. I am so glad my son has a birthday in April (4yo). He is so going to get this. (Some adult assembly required.) Can you tell us who designed this set 10194 Emerald Express? Regardless, please forward my (...) (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010

(...) For real? I mainly follow the micro-scale Mega Bloks, so the comings and goings of the other scales don't really hit my radar. Do you have a citation for that Pooh info? This is the first I've heard of it. Dave! (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney)

  10194 Emerald Night Announcement

As per my Ambassadorial duties (and because I'm really excited about this set): ---...--- February 18, 2009 – In acknowledgement of the many fan blogs and posts in the last week we are writing to confirm that The LEGO Company will be launching the (...) (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: ritorno al passato

(...) bè, tu sei la dimostrazione vivente, di qualcuno che ancora scrive sul forum!!! ;-)) Io uso il lettore di posta (Thunderbird) e quindi se vengono postati messaggi, li vedo sempre. Però questa mattina ho aspettato circa 15 minuti priva di (...) (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Salutari Romanilor pasionati de LEGO

salutare, alte linkuri interesante: www.brickset.com - evidenta seturi www.peeron.com - evidenta piese Cristian (...) (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.loc.ro)

  Shop @ Home Phone Specials for Wednesday, February 18, 2009, to Tuesday, February 24, 2009.

Item #8946 Bionicle Photok Retail Price $6.99 Sale Price $1.98 Item #4862 Duplo Castle Ambush Retail Price $16.99 Sale Price $7.98 Item #8948 Bionicle Gavla Retail Price $6.99 Sale Price $2.98 Item# TS-66 Batman Roof Top T-Shirt Youth L Adult (...) (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: ritorno al passato

Tristian ha scritto: (...) Ecchime! La domanda vera è: c'è ancora qualcuno che SCRIVE su questo forum? Alex (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: No new Harry potter LEGO sets for 2009

(...) If you want more on this from LEGO's point of view, I asked Steve Witt about Harry Potter LEGO a couple months back: (URL) (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  FREE SHIPPING & 5% OFF @ BRICK Marketplace

BRICK Marketplace want to special announcment.... FREE SHIPPING* on orders of $99 or more! PLUS 5% OFF from Retail Price There is no end date. We will provide and service FREE Shipping on everyday unlike compare to major store such Wal-Mart, Target, (...) (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010

(...) They also used it to produce Winnie the Pooh sets before they found out that Disney didn't actually have any legal grounds to license the property to them. But they'd probably prefer to not dwell on that... (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney)

  Re: No new Harry potter LEGO sets for 2009

(...) Yeah, I had a feeling it was going that way. The first two movies produced a deluge of HP sets. The third came with a decent spread. The fourth had a handful, and the fifth only had a third Hogwarts, but not a lot of movie-specific sets. And (...) (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Lime Green Street Bike 8420

After finishing bilding the very cool set 8420: (URL) I decided to build it in another color like nice and friendly black or Kawasaki green ! It was not possible to grab all the neccessary parts in black so lime it is ! (URL) See the highres (...) (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX) !

  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010

(...) These are the sets I'm looking forward to!! Hopefully lots more tan and some really cool decorative elements! Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney, FTX)

  Re: ritorno al passato

Tristian ha scritto: (...) ciao Cristian Eccomi qua! ovunque dove si parla di Lego, in italiano, io ci sono! Un saluto a tutti Giuliano (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: ritorno al passato

Ciao, (...) Si! Non si vede ? ;-)) (...) Certamente! Ormai ho solo tempo per lurkare :) Bye bye, Paolo (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: ritorno al passato

(...) anche io!! (...) no, no.. solo nostalgia del buon vecchio forum!! (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: (#1 Event Photos) Engineers Week - Liberty Science Center - 2/16/09 & 2/21/09

Thanks Sir! If you have a sig fig I will display it and give it the tour. What kind of mini fig parts make yours up? Eric (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.events)

  No new Harry potter LEGO sets for 2009

No surprise here but confirmed by article at MuggleNet: "No Half-Blood Prince toys from LEGO this year Our friends at MillionairePlayboy.com were at the 2009 New York City toy fair we told you about yesterday. While there, they had a chance to speak (...) (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: The Polar Express Mark II

(...) The cow catcher is nice. I'm curious how this flex track might work. I can't see it working the same as traditional (URL) Model RR Flex Track>. This will be interesting. Larger radius curves would truly be awesome though. Cale (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Pennsylvania RR H10s Power Functions Based Steam Engine

(...) Thanks I agree. There is some great potential in the new Power Functions system. I'm looking forward to the seeing the new train specific elements. Cale (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Buckets and labels

Hi all, I'm sure like many of you, I have stacks and stacks of the LEGO buckets in various sizes and colors from different eras. Some of them are fairly usable for long-term storage (like the flat, Rubbermaid-like bins) but most of them are not very (...) (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Pennsylvania RR H10s Power Functions Based Steam Engine

(...) --snip-- (...) --snip-- (...) Excellent variation of using PFS. We're really beginning to see the potential of this system. When I spotted the two motors in your instructions I was immediately sold. Great work making it all look pretty. Tim (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: (#1 Event Photos) Engineers Week - Liberty Science Center - 2/16/09 & 2/21/09

(...) Hey! Congrats on a successful event! Nice pics too - the crowd looks enthusiastic. Spotlighted! Thanks for sharing. Richie Dulin CO Legeaux (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: ritorno al passato

(...) bu! Matteo (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: The Polar Express Mark II

(...) Vool MOC for sure! I really like the cowcatcher design. I bet you are looking forward to the new track geometry that's supposed to be coming out soon - that way a long engine like yours will look more prototypical when going around larger (...) (16 years ago, 17-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Do you think there are too many Lego® groups on Flickr?

Some AFOLs send out invites to many or all of their contacts which gives them the opportunity to either join or deny/ignore the request. Just curious what the Community thinks about this. And do you consider invites to Lego® groups spam? While I (...) (16 years ago, 17-Feb-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Starting to Run

Those insectoid legs really make this. Perfect use! I like this too! (16 years ago, 17-Feb-09, to lugnet.space)

Skipped 28 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact