 Technic / 16590
Re: The pole reverser - what's it do?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2009 06:33:21 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Eric Albrecht wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Santeri Piippo wrote:

The pole reverser has multiple uses.  [...] LEGO has not
used pole reversers very often in official sets, but you'll find them used in
vast numbers in Technic MOCs.

Eric Albrecht
<http://www.ericalbrecht.com/technic/ Technicopedia>
Ah, now I see it, it's not that useless after all. Very well, I'll keep this is
mind.