 General / 55089
55088  |  55090
Subject:
Do you think there are too many Lego® groups on Flickr?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2009 23:09:01 GMT

Some AFOLs send out invites to many or all of their contacts which gives them the opportunity to either join or deny/ignore the request.

Just curious what the Community thinks about this. And do you consider invites to Lego® groups spam?

While I have announced my little Flickr group here and on Stajinaria in the past when it first was created, I have not sent out any unsolicited Flickr invites for my group. That’s mostly because of the nature of the group.

Of course this question assumes that you use Flickr.

If you don’t like Flickr, then I suppose one group is too many!

Thanks in advance for your imput!

FUT set to lugnet.off-topic.debate