  *561520 (-100)
  Re: URGENTE !!! URGENTE !!! FOTO X BALLABIO 08

(...) Antonella sei un'ottimista... Le Moc saranno ultimate la notte prima del legofest :-P (16 years ago, 21-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  URGENTE !!! URGENTE !!! FOTO X BALLABIO 08

A TUTTI I PARTECIPANTI AL LEGOFEST BALLABIO '08 CI SERVONO LE FOTO DELLE VS. CREAZIONI CHE PORTERETE A BALLABIO. - POSSIBILMENTE TRE IN ALTA RISOLUZIONE. - NON IMPORTA LO SCENARIO DI FONDO PERCHE' POI IN FASE GRAFICA LO "RIPULIAMO" - CI SERVONO PER (...) (16 years ago, 21-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Pizza Tupperware - OT

(...) Not that numbers mean anything. Cheers Richie Dulin (16 years ago, 21-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Minneapolis All About Family LEGO(R) Restaurant and BBQ Grill Building Competition

(...) mine yet. Thanks, Paul Sinasohn (16 years ago, 20-May-08, to lugnet.build.contests)

  Woot! 3 identical posts!!

Beat that! dunno why--only clicked once Dave K (16 years ago, 20-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Woot! 3 identical posts!!

Beat that! dunno why--only clicked once Dave K (16 years ago, 20-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Re: Anyone intrested in becoming a local representive for the Lego Ambassador Program

(...) I nominate Janey. She'll say no and she'll get mad at me for bringing her name up... But as far as my personal opinion goes--there is no better ambassador-type person that I know anyhwere--she even inspires me to get more involved all the (...) (16 years ago, 20-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Anyone intrested in becoming a local representive for the Lego Ambassador Program

(...) I nominate Janey. She'll say no and she'll get mad at me for bringing her name up... But as far as my personal opinion goes--there is no better ambassador-type person that I know anyhwere--she even inspires me to get more involved all the (...) (16 years ago, 20-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Hey Chris! Programming NXT for you--

(URL) with real world examples like this-- (URL) this isn't as close as you can get to NQC, I don't know what is. Oh, just an FYI--Hassenplug uses it! And I know that's a selling point for you. (Therefore I just bought it 'cause it was for me (...) (16 years ago, 20-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Big motorized grader by Techniker

Hello all. I can't post much anymore since art school takes most of my time, but still check the net for awesome new designs. There are not many Lego graders out there, but another one by Techniker just emerged, and its awesome! (URL) you recall, (...) (16 years ago, 20-May-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO Technic F14A Tomcat

(...) <snip cool features> (...) Now this is something along the lines of what Lego Technic UCS should be like. Reminds me of the space shuttle set -- just an F14A Tomcat (and of course bigger) -mark (16 years ago, 20-May-08, to lugnet.build.military)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés lundi 19 mai 2008

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 5 jours. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** Motorizing switch point with a Technic Power (...) (16 years ago, 20-May-08, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  Re: LV-16p Truck, IPRC Airbike, ANT Trucks

(...) Great MOC's! Very simple and elegant. They look like official kits. I'd definitely buy one if they were. The truck is my favorite. Keep 'em coming! Richard Bryan. (16 years ago, 20-May-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Retrieving tabular/csv inventories of individual sets

Does Peeron provide downloadable tab-delimited inventories for individual sets? I am aware of the "Export My Parts" feature, but as far as I can see that provides an aggregate list of parts from all sets in a user's collection. Is there a way to (...) (16 years ago, 20-May-08, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LEGO Retail Store Offerings for Brickworld Attendees

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Steve Hassenplug wrote: snip (...) As I understand it. The special pick-a-brick offering will be from 9 PM to 11 PM only for the in-store event. The roving discount is valid for the whole day. So, you wait until 9 PM if (...) (16 years ago, 20-May-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Retail Store Offerings for Brickworld Attendees

(...) As I understand it, it will be damaged boxes. I will post additional information if I can get any calrification from TLG. Bryan (16 years ago, 20-May-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld)

  Bare Metal NXT

Sivan Toledo has posted a new NXT project on his website. Check it out: (URL) Hansen (16 years ago, 20-May-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt) !

  Re: Making the DAT links work in safari.

(...) So I installed the Mac version of L3Lab last night, and wouldn't you know, it took over control of .dat files from ldglite, like I expected. Double click a dat file on the desktop or click on one in safari and it pops up in L3Lab now. However (...) (16 years ago, 20-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: LEGO Retail Store Offerings for Brickworld Attendees

"a special selection of damaged items" Are they talking about sets with boxes that have been torn/ripped/squashed or broken pieces? (16 years ago, 20-May-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld)

  Re: LEGO Retail Store Offerings for Brickworld Attendees

(...) Do you have any idea what (beyond pick-a-brick) will be offered here, that will NOT be available with the "Roving Discount"? (why should we wait until 9pm?) (...) Damaged? You mean when I rip the box open, and dump the contents out, I'll be (...) (16 years ago, 20-May-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Success

Hi I have implemented the stuff // and set the port6<7> pin LOW. Now the upper PNP transistor isn't conducting anymore. Now TX and RX works Here are the program #include <lnp.h> #include <conio.h> #include <string.h> #include <lnp-logical.h> (...) (16 years ago, 20-May-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  2008/2009 LDraw LEGO Ambassador election result

The winners of the 2008/2009 LDraw LEGO Ambassador election are (in alphabetical order by last name): Kevin Clague Tim Gould Willy Tschager As stated in the announcement (URL) at least 3 testimonials from members of nominating group are required. (...) (16 years ago, 20-May-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Pizza Tupperware - OT

(...) More importantly, what's this '14" pizza' thing? I'm sorta with Janey on this thing, but less bachelor-y. The bottom shelf in a properly arranged refrigerator is the pizza shelf. It should be left clear of clutter so that, on such occassion as (...) (16 years ago, 19-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: In search of 3 parts...

(...) I'd appreciate it if you could send it. Thanks. (16 years ago, 20-May-08, to lugnet.cad)

  RCX Serial Hardware Hack

Hi As allready described in a other thread i have build a bluetoothconnection between pc and the RCX. There is one thing that the serial bluetooth is only available to tx/rx with a minimum from 4800 baud. At first i compiled brickos 0.9.0 with (...) (16 years ago, 20-May-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: "Mighty Lizbet" Railway Cannon.

Argh..somebody help me please, I can't stop adding new bits to my railway cannon... This is the support Gun Carriage for the "Mighty Lizbet" Rail Cannon. Featuring two turreted twin-20mm multi-purpose cannon that are capable of engaging ground and (...) (16 years ago, 20-May-08, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  LEGO Retail Store Offerings for Brickworld Attendees

(URL) Brickworld is very excited to announce the following offerings from The LEGO Group for Brickworld 2008 attendees: In-Store Events: Friday June 20, 9 PM to 11 PM at Northbrook Court - event will include a special pick-a-brick offering Saturday (...) (16 years ago, 19-May-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, FTX) !!

  Re: In search of 3 parts...

(...) I have made a crude mockup of 47755-'Wedge 4 x 3 Curved with 2 x 2 Cutout'. If you could use that please let me know, so I'll send it to you. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 19-May-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Nomine/auto-candidature LEGO ambassador

(...) Auff! Non fatemi contare! Siamo arrivati a tre per ciascuno? Se servisse un appoggio, mi candido come tale. Ciao, Stefano (16 years ago, 19-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Minneapolis All About Family LEGO(R) Restaurant and BBQ Grill Building Competition

We are hosting this event for May with a Judging taking place on May 31st. People however do have to be present in the Twin Cities area to participate. If you are interested please contact us via email: kelley01@visi.com or check out our website: (...) (16 years ago, 19-May-08, to lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: In search of 3 parts...

(...) I have made a crude mockup for 47755-'Wedge 4 x 3 Curved with 2 x 2 Cutout'. If that can be useful for you I can send it. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 19-May-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Pizza Tupperware - OT

(...) Steve makes a valid case AGAINST saran. Its like voodoo. A simple plastic box with lid. maybe a slight convex bump in the lid to allow me to push air out while I close and seal the container. (...) Steve, tell me more about this tupperware? (...) (16 years ago, 19-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Pizza Tupperware - OT

(...) SEE JANEY!!!! Nick likes my Idea, HE didn't say it was LAME! I really like this idea. Always warm pizza on demand. Nick, do you have any advice, regarding the TYPE of warmer. (URL) I spend the extra money and go with the humidifier, or not? (...) (16 years ago, 19-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Pizza Tupperware - OT

(...) Ah, Ok, I see your confusion. As a glutton, I keep to my motto, "go big or go home" So, I dont really order ONE pizza, I order MANY(1). The logic, is that any pizza NOT consumed in the fist "sitting" can be used about an hour later for the (...) (16 years ago, 19-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Pizza Tupperware - OT

(...) When I read this, All I can think is you have motives that might point to your choice of words. You could have said my enemy the Blattella Germanica (...) Far be it from ~ME~ to be grammar police, but um, is that even a sentance? You know, (...) (16 years ago, 19-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Pizza Tupperware - OT

1) I suggest combining ideas. Triangle shaped ziploc bags. (...) 2) What are you suggesting Chris is, some sort of master chef? Do you seriously think when he's not spending time in the kitchen, that he wants to read about spending time in the (...) (16 years ago, 19-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: The LEGO Ambassador Nomination thread

(...) [...] (...) On Behalf of Teddy Welsh I'd like to say... Ambassador Welsh, it just roles off the tongue. Teddy's in touch with many aspects of the LEGO universe. Of course, Teddy is a phenomenal builder, his most obvious/often viewed (...) (16 years ago, 19-May-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Pizza Tupperware - OT

(...) You're super-geniusing in the wrong direction. You're much better off with one of those convenience store always-on ovens that keeps pizza spinning at a lukewarm 175 degrees (I'm not doing the Celsius conversion for you). Pros: - No exposure (...) (16 years ago, 19-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Pizza Tupperware - OT

(...) You're super-geniusing in the wrong direction. You're much better off with one of those convenience store always-on ovens that keeps pizza spinning at a lukewarm 175 degrees (I'm not doing the Celsius conversion for you). Pros: - No exposure (...) (16 years ago, 19-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Brisbane Lego Train Group

Brisbane Lego Train Group I’ve been asked by the members of the Brisbane Lego Train Group to make regular reports on our activities on Lugnet, as was done previously, many years ago. So in response I submit the following report. On Sunday 18th May, (...) (16 years ago, 19-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Fire Skull - an armored dragon

(...) Do you have a (URL) flickr> account yet, Marco? Pretty much all the mecha discussion has moved over there now. Even the Mechahub forums were closed to move it to flickr. I think that the richness of the flickr interface really makes discussing (...) (16 years ago, 19-May-08, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Pizza Tupperware - OT

(...) That's where I got lost. What is this thing, 'left over pizza'? (16 years ago, 19-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  iGoogle Artist Themes - JC/DC

For those of you who use iGoogle as a home page: "Introducing artist themes for iGoogle Now you can put the work of world-class artists and innovators on your personalized Google homepage.” (URL) What caught my eye was the LEGO mosaic art of French (...) (16 years ago, 19-May-08, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Pizza Tupperware - OT

snipped (...) Ok, first of all, stop being so OCD. Bachelor's are supposed to just leave extra pizza in the box on the table, and continue to eat it, until the cockroaches approach. Second, logic failure. When you intend to buy or invent a new (...) (16 years ago, 19-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Pizza Tupperware - OT

(...) yes, but I dont have the luxury of those fancy LARGE ziploc baggies. I only stock the SMALL ones. They are not very pizza slice compatible. AND, saran still leaves parts of the pizza exposed to the fridge elements. round tupperware it is. (...) (16 years ago, 19-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Pizza Tupperware - OT

(...) Just to clarify, I said "Lame" not "Dumb" and I stand by my words. I have enough crap around my house, I hardly need another piece of plastic taking up valuable cupboard space when a ziploc bag or saran will do the trick, BESIDES then I dont (...) (16 years ago, 19-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Pizza Tupperware - OT

So, As a super-genius (tm) I have a lot of great ideas. My latest idea is this: While having a LOT of left over pizza one night, I thought; other than a gimmicky "triangle" shapped single slice pizza tupperware container to store the pizza, why not (...) (16 years ago, 19-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Updated web pages

(...) Hi Avery! Sorry for the delayed reponse - sometimes I think my communication signals through the depths of space are being done in "real time"... i.e., it takes a long time! Anyhoo, I am still here and my interest in Starship has not gone (...) (16 years ago, 19-May-08, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Technic F14A Tomcat

"Jeroen Ottens" <famottens@tiscali.nl> wrote in message news:K10qus.57o@lugnet.com... (...) What a beautiful work! I really like the "Flying at High Speed" image. It is so realistic. Congratulations on completion of this great model. Bob (16 years ago, 18-May-08, to lugnet.build.military)

  In search of 3 parts...

Hi, guys. I'm in need for three parts from the Tiny Turbos line that aren't on the parts tracker: 50948-'Wedge 4 x 3 Curved with Cutout and Two Studs' (URL) 4 x 3 Curved with 2 x 2 Cutout' (URL) 30.4 x 14 Spoked' (URL) they're already made and (...) (16 years ago, 18-May-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Brickworld Collaborative Display: LEGO Mansion Project

(...) Ted is exactly correct. There are only 3 walls built on the module, with the 'front' of the room remaining open for the passerby to look into. All the openings will be facing the same direction, so that when one walks by, they'll be able to (...) (16 years ago, 18-May-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Magnet and coupler statement.

(...) Kerry, I remember you telling me the magnets were not that succesful in holding the Natasha together, so I would probably think that in future a different method would be used if a magnet was considered in any new creation. As has been (...) (16 years ago, 18-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Scotfest 7th June

Saturday 7th June 10:00am to 5:00pm The Aberdour Boat Club, Aberdour, Fife, Scotland. Aberdour is just over the Forth Bridge from Edinburgh. By air, there is now a bus to Edinburgh Airport. By car, the Forth Bridge Toll has just been abolished and (...) (16 years ago, 18-May-08, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Fire Skull - an armored dragon

(...) Hi Tim, I also found it got very calm around here. I remember the days when .mecha was one of the top traffic groups on Lugnet. Don't get me wrong, I'm talking of the times when traffic was produced by MoC replies not flame wars. Well those (...) (16 years ago, 18-May-08, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Fire Skull - an armored dragon

(...) Hello Eric, thank you very much for this compliment! A set developed on a MoC from me ¬ would really be something I'd be proud off. Cheers Sandro (Cheers Marco, the proud dad, who did the translation) (16 years ago, 18-May-08, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: LEGO Magnet and coupler statement.

(...) i imagine those parts will be redesigned as well. imagine a 2x2 plate with a two plate high cylinder on top. i imagine it will look something like that if they do infact redesign it. on another mildly related note, the redesigned buffers may (...) (16 years ago, 18-May-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LEGO Magnet and coupler statement.

The Natasha ... ah that brings back memories ... The magnet holders in the Natasha are small pieces: (URL) are the ones used in the current trains: (URL) with the trains the magnets were always part of the buffer assembly, so coming up with a (...) (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LEGO Magnet and coupler statement.

I think the crux of this notice is the 'magnets in small parts'. So they will keep selling magnets, but the piece that contains the magnet must be above a certain size (standard non-swallowing size, presumably). How small are the magnet-holding (...) (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Taj Mahal for an Aussie movie

Take a look at the Taj Mahal MOC being built for filming an Australian movie: (URL) hope some of us can get to meet Arthur when he's in Oz for the movie making. Kerry Proudly a member of LUGnet & Brisbane Lego Train Group (BLTG) (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LEGO Stores

(...) In case anybody was wondering about the LEGO® Store in Dubai; it no longer exists! I was just at the Ibn Battuta Mall and sadly enough 29A (a.k.a. the LEGO Store) was boarded up! I almost cried... -Eric Hunter (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.lego)

  LEGO Technic F14A Tomcat

Hi, It has been a long time since I've posted here at lugnet, but I have finally finished my scale model of a F14A Tomcat (thanks to Magnus for giving me deadline :) The model is made from LEGO Technic. It has the following features: - Electric (...) (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic) !

  Re: A New LEGOLAND(R) Park opening in Dubai

(...) Here are some bigger pics of the LEGO Burj Dubai tower... (URL) Enjoy! (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Anyone intrested in becoming a local representive for the Lego Ambassador Program

I think someone from our group should at least apply, so unless anyone else wishes to, here goes: Name and age of the nominee. Oliver Giesen , 43 Where is the nominee from? Brampton, Ontario, Canada Which Group does this nominee represent? (...) (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: The LEGO Ambassador Nomination thread

Thanks very much, Scott. I'd ask that the following sentence be removed as it's not actually accurate. My contribution to the parts library and software side of LDraw has been very minimal. (...) And once again thank you. Tim (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Taj Mahal

(...) Thanks! I actually stole the reflecting pool from a previous model of the Taj Mahal that I built three years ago. (...) Though my photography skills are lacking, I've improved over previous posts. The yellow effect is a result of a large (...) (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.build)

  Re: ItLUG LEGO fest Ballabio: aggiornamenti

Sarò in ferie per la prossima settimana. Vi prego di inoltrare richieste, modifiche e iscrizioni via mail. Dovrei riuscire a rispondervi. Sarò di ritorno sabato 24/5 Grazie Ciao (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: ItLUG LEGO fest Ballabio: aggiornamenti

Sarò in ferie per la prossima settimana. Vi prego di inoltrare richieste, modifiche e iscrizioni via mail. Dovrei riuscire a rispondervi. Sarò di ritorno sabato 24/5 Grazie Ciao (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Nomine LEGO Ambassador per l'anno 2008/2009

A questo punto le candidature sono rimaste solo 3: Cristian Sala, Luca Giannitti e Marco Chiappa. Inviti i candidati a farmi avere al più la loro application con le 3 testimonianze in modo tale che io le possa inoltrare a LEGO. Ricordo che il (...) (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Taj Mahal for an Aussie movie

Take a look at the Taj Mahal MOC being built for filming an Australian movie: (URL) hope some of us can get to meet Arthur when he's in Oz for the movie making. Kerry Proudly a member of LUGnet & Brisbane Lego Train Group (BLTG) (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Taj Mahal

"Arthur Gugick" <torgugick@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:K0z6Mx.41B@lugnet.com... (...) Wow, that's impressive! I love the reflecting pond! Initially I thought the pond was tiles and you'd used lighting to get them to reflect the real model (...) (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.build)

  Re: LEGO Magnet and coupler statement.

(...) magnets. Does that imply that TLG will stop using magnets in other sets? Or will the new train magnets be used more widely. I am thinking of sets like the UCS Imperial Star Destroyer etc that make extensive use of magnets. Kerry Proudly a (...) (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Taj Mahal

(...) What a beautiful MOC! It is indeed quite simple and elegant. Good luck with your film career, and please do keep us posted on the film and its release. "Big Daddy" Nelson (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: The LEGO Ambassador Nomination thread

(...) Thank you, Scott. 2 more testimonials (NOT (URL) - sorry) are needed for both Teddy and Tim.... so c'mon LUGNET members! Nelson (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: The LEGO Ambassador Nomination thread

(...) Thank you, David. 2 more nominations are needed. C'mon LUGNET members... Nelson (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Attn: Administrator - request for new shop list

Any chance of adding a list of custom parts/accessories providers to one of the splash pages - folks like BrickArms and BrickForge are who I'm thinking of. I tried emailing the dreamscape address, but the message was rejected because the user email (...) (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  LETGUI new version 0.1.0.10

I just have again updated LETGUI with a feature that I already announce in the last version, but I was thinking about something different. It is now possible to: 1) Start LETGUI with a file as parameter that will be treated as the inputfile 2) Drag (...) (16 years ago, 16-May-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: The LEGO Ambassador Nomination thread

(...) Although I have never actually met Tim Gould, I feel that I know him pretty well. I can’t think of anyone else who has as many posts and responses on the LUGNET forums (possibly over 2,000 posts and responses.) His LDRAW models and POV-RAY (...) (16 years ago, 16-May-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: The LEGO Ambassador Nomination thread

(...) As a fellow member of NELUG, I've worked with Teddy on quite a few projects. Teddy's role in NELUG has always been an incredibly positive one. Perhaps most recently, for the past two years, he's taken on the task of organizing the Moonbase (...) (16 years ago, 16-May-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Taj Mahal

WOW! Great post! Wonderful opportunity for you, a fantastic MOC! Please let us all know when the film is completed, I would like to see it. Very inspiring! Thank you, Eric Sophie (16 years ago, 16-May-08, to lugnet.build)

  Taj Mahal

My newest MOC, India’s Taj Mahal, is a commissioned piece made for an Australian film called Taj. It's a redemption story about an Indian man Vjay (Indian as in India, not North America) who rebuilds a relationship with his 10-year-old daughter from (...) (16 years ago, 16-May-08, to lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch) !!

  New Contest: Pigs on the Wing

Hello again! Reasonably Clever is back with another building challenge. (URL) on the Wing>> From the mind of Tim "Gambort" Gould came the Cave Racers... From the strangeness of Reasonably Clever came the idea of making Animals pilot them... And from (...) (16 years ago, 16-May-08, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  LETGUI (update)

I just have updated LETGUI with some (I think good) features. You can find it as usual at (URL) (16 years ago, 16-May-08, to lugnet.cad)

  May SANDLUG Meeting

The May SANDLUG meeting will be on Saturday May 24 from 1:00-5:00 PM at John Cooper's home. Yes, we know this is Memorial Day weekend. We are trying to establish a meeting routine on the 4th Saturday of the month. We will be showing off MOCs, (...) (16 years ago, 16-May-08, to lugnet.org.us.sandlug)

  Re: CAN you believe it... The next Robotics game.

Just bumping this- Is this event still on the horizon, or have we scrubbed it completely? -Rob A> (...) (16 years ago, 16-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Re: LEGO Magnet and coupler statement.

(...) In the hi-res images of the new buffers, one can see an "S"-shaped line running across the face of the magnet enclosure; it appears to be made of two halves that are then assembled and held together with a slot-and-locking tab mechanism. I (...) (16 years ago, 16-May-08, to lugnet.trains)

  ItLUG LEGO fest Ballabio: aggiornamenti

- Patrocinio Comune di Ballabio Come avrete già notato dalla home page ((URL) anche quest'anno il Comune di Ballabio ha concesso il patrocinio alla manifestazione. Vi prego di notare che anche la scuola è concessa dal Comune di Ballabio. - B&B Ca (...) (16 years ago, 16-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Fire Skull - an armored dragon

(...) Excellent effort ;) He's obviously a fast learner. (...) Thank you. I've been very lazy about posting stuff to LUGNET lately because I tend to get so few replies but I'm glad you found it. (...) Tim (16 years ago, 16-May-08, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Fire Skull - an armored dragon

Hello! I think this would make a great LEGO set! Imagine that! Your friend, Eric Sophie (16 years ago, 16-May-08, to lugnet.build.mecha) !

  Re: Nomine LEGO Ambassador per l'anno 2008/2009

(...) Anche per me: Marco Chiappa Bytes ZioEric (16 years ago, 15-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Making the DAT links work in safari.

(...) Excellent! I forgot about L3Lab for the Mac. I'll have to try that out. It's too bad there isn't a category between LSRiskCategoryNeutral and LSRiskCategorySafe that lets you decide right then if you want to open it, or just save it (like in (...) (16 years ago, 15-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Brickworld Collaborative Display: LEGO Mansion Project

(...) I believe (not being one of the organizers) that the idea is that there are three walls and the open side faces the same direction as all the other modules in that wing of the mansion. In effect you will look into the mansion as if looking at (...) (16 years ago, 15-May-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)

  ItLUG LEGO fest Ballabio: aperte le iscrizioni al concorso ragazzi

Da oggi sono ufficialmente aperte le iscrizioni al concorso dedicato ai ragazzi che si svolgerà al 3° ItLUG LEGO fest di Ballabio. Regolamento e form d'iscrizione alla seguente pagina: (URL) iscrizioni sono aperte on-line da oggi (15 Maggio 2008) (...) (16 years ago, 15-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Making the DAT links work in safari.

(...) OK, I'll update it. (Actually I already updated it to have both types in the array, but there's no point if x-application/ldraw never gets used.) Note that the Cocoa LDView hasn't been released yet. The one you're looking at is the QT LDView (...) (16 years ago, 15-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Brickworld Collaborative Display: LEGO Mansion Project

(...) If the room has a floor, ceiling and four walls, how does one see the inside of the room? Your example in Flickr has one missing wall. Which side of the building does that face? (16 years ago, 15-May-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)

  Re: Making the DAT links work in safari.

(...) Select a file in the Finder and select "Get Info" from the "File" menu (or press Command-I). Under the "Open With:" section of the little window that appears, choose an application to open the selected file when double-clicked. Click "Change (...) (16 years ago, 15-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: New MOC: My convertible

(...) Dang, Bram- this is amazing. It has been a while since I saw one of these large-scale cars from you, and I always liked them- but this is the best one yet. There's some really impressive construction here, and I love the functionality. (2 (...) (16 years ago, 15-May-08, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  LV-16p Truck, IPRC Airbike, ANT Trucks

Here are a few models I posted to my site in the last few weeks: LV-16p Truck: (3 URLs) IPRC 1500-Class Airbike: (3 URLs) ANT Trucks: (5 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (16 years ago, 15-May-08, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Making the DAT links work in safari.

(...) ever used is application/x-ldraw. I'm pretty sure it works for mpd files as well as ordinary dat files, but maybe the file has to have a .dat extension? (...) I'll have to look into "Get Info". Being new to the Mac, I don't know what it means. (...) (16 years ago, 15-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: LEGO Magnet and coupler statement.

(...) No problem Dave. I am also quite interested to see how the magnet works and rotates in the housing. I am sure someone will dissect one eventually. I was confident that there was going to be a way for the magnet polarity to switch but it is (...) (16 years ago, 15-May-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Making the DAT links work in safari.

(...) For what it's worth there is a guide to this topic on LDraw.org: (URL) confirms application/x-ldraw (and application/x-multi-part-ldraw for MPDs). Can't the user just use "Get Info" to assign an application of their choice to open files of a (...) (16 years ago, 15-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

Skipped 24 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact