 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17772
Re: Pizza Tupperware - OT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2008 14:50:27 GMT

Allister McLaren wrote:

While having a LOT of left over pizza one night,...

That's where I got lost. What is this thing, 'left over pizza'?

Ah,

Ok, I see your confusion.  As a glutton, I keep to my motto, "go big or
go home"  So, I dont really order ONE pizza, I order MANY(1).  The
logic, is that any pizza NOT consumed in the fist "sitting" can be used
about an hour later for the "next sitting."

The cycle repeats until all the pizza is gone.

Sorry for my poor choice of words.

Regards

Chris

1. Little Eric's Pizza has a 14" pepperoni/cheese walk in special. $7
Canadian, with tax.  (708 Jane St,416-762-7878 Toronto) The nice
Afghanistan couple bake a mean pie! I drive 1/2 hour just to get it.