 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17774
Re: Pizza Tupperware - OT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2008 15:01:40 GMT

Steve Hassenplug wrote:
1) I suggest combining ideas.   Triangle shaped ziploc bags.

Forth, a job well done is a job worth doing.
Re-evaluate your saran wrapping skills, if necessary consider retaking the saran
wrap class, pay particular attention to page 19 of the handbook..."How to cover
the entire item to avoid air exposure or so called fridge elements."

2) What are you suggesting Chris is, some sort of master chef?  Do you
seriously think when he's not spending time in the kitchen, that he
wants to read about spending time in the kitchen?  Using saran wrap
would be a total waste time.  Each time he wants another piece, he'd
have to unwrap the pizza-package (very gently, so as to not damage the
wrap), take the exact number of pieces required for that meal/snack,
and totally restart the wrapping process.  I suspect that kind of
thing could take several hours for most men.  (or it would seem like
it)

Steve makes a valid case AGAINST saran.  Its like voodoo.  A simple
plastic box with lid. maybe a slight convex bump in the lid to allow me
to push air out while I close and seal the container.

Personally, when I'm done with pizza, I leave it in the box on the
counter.  A few days later, when I want more, I dig through the
Tupperware boxes in the fridge until I find it.

Steve, tell me more about this tupperware?  Janey and I drove all the
way to Brickworld last year So that I could go to a targhee (sp?) to
acquire the rare and highly sought after "snack master."  Are you saying
such a pizza container already exists?  Would you mind asking your wife?

Now that I think about it, I'm not really sure how it gets from the
counter to the fridge.  Maybe my wife knows.

Steve