 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17781
Re: Pizza Tupperware - OT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2008 03:21:28 GMT

Nick Kappatos wrote:

Chris
Super-genius

You're super-geniusing in the wrong direction. You're much better off with one
of those convenience store always-on ovens that keeps pizza spinning at a
lukewarm 175 degrees (I'm not doing the Celsius conversion for you).

Pros:
- No exposure to fridge elements
- No more pizza leftovers; now it's all pizza that hasn't been eaten yet.("pizza
on demand")
- Your kitchen starts to get the look & feel of a convenience store, so now you
can sell tobacco products to minors with minimal licensing

SEE JANEY!!!!

Nick likes my Idea, HE didn't say it was LAME!

I would never say your idea was lame. But, to be fair, I did say that it was
wrong. Not that it matters; this is what super-genius think tanks are for. We'll
get this right. We shall overcome.

I really like this idea. Always warm pizza on demand. Nick, do you have
any advice, regarding the TYPE of warmer.

http://www.concessionstands.com/pizza.htm

Should I spend the extra money and go with the humidifier, or not?  what
about the extra cost of plumbing?

I'm not familiar with The Motherland's policy on science, but I think you could
apply for a grant under the pretense of super-geniusness and solution to food &
energy waste issues. That should cover the plumbing and the humidifier premium.

I guess, I could also off set the cost of the warmer with the profit
from the sale of smokes to minors.

Plus, if you grow the tobacco in your yard, you could claim a farming subsidy.

When super-geniuses dream, pizza starts in the fridge and ends being cooled off
right out of the warmer by fanning it with wads of $1000 bills.

Cons:
- Your jealous friends & associates may plot to steal your pizza warmer. But, if
they make a move, you can shoot them (not really a "con", more of an
"opportunity")

Ya know, I have this cousin that keeps dropping in....

If he's not buying smokes, he's up to no good.

Nick