 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17765
Re: Pizza Tupperware - OT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2008 04:46:11 GMT

Janey Cook wrote:

So,

As a super-genius (tm) I have a lot of great ideas. My latest idea is this:

While having a LOT of left over pizza one night, I thought; other than a
gimmicky "triangle" shapped single slice pizza tupperware container to
store the pizza, why not a  single LARGE (maybe 14" or bigger) round
shallow tupperware container.

Janey thinks this is a DUMB idea.

Chris
Super-genius

Just to clarify, I said "Lame" not "Dumb" and I stand by my words.

I have enough crap around my house, I hardly need another piece of plastic
taking up valuable cupboard space when a ziploc bag or saran will do the trick,
BESIDES then I dont have to wash it.

Janey "Red Brick"
Not even close to a super-genius

yes, but I dont have the luxury of those fancy LARGE ziploc baggies. I
only stock the SMALL ones. They are not very pizza slice compatible.

AND, saran still leaves parts of the pizza exposed to the fridge elements.

round tupperware it is.

Chris
not-lame