 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17763
17762  |  17764
Subject:
Pizza Tupperware - OT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2008 04:37:51 GMT

So,

As a super-genius (tm) I have a lot of great ideas. My latest idea is this:

While having a LOT of left over pizza one night, I thought; other than a
gimmicky "triangle" shapped single slice pizza tupperware container to
store the pizza, why not a  single LARGE (maybe 14" or bigger) round
shallow tupperware container.

Janey thinks this is a DUMB idea.

Chris
Super-genius