 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17771
Re: Pizza Tupperware - OT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2008 14:43:53 GMT

Janey Cook wrote:
snipped

yes, but I dont have the luxury of those fancy LARGE ziploc baggies. I
only stock the SMALL ones. They are not very pizza slice compatible.

AND, saran still leaves parts of the pizza exposed to the fridge elements.

round tupperware it is.

Chris
not-lame

Ok, first of all, stop being so OCD.
Bachelor's are supposed to just leave extra pizza in the box on the table, and
continue to eat it, until the cockroaches approach.

When I read this, All I can think is you have motives that might point
to your choice of words. You could have said my enemy the Blattella
Germanica

Second, logic failure.
When you intend to buy or invent a new product in defence of not having another
product "in stock".

Far be it from ~ME~ to be grammar police, but um, is that even a
sentance? You know, subject, predicate, ect?  As a TEACHER, you should
know better.

Thirdly, think outside the box.
If the pizza doesn't fit in the bag, perhaps precut bit-sized pizzas should be
the only sort of pizza you are allowed to purchase. Bagel pizza bites might be
an idea for you.

I love bagel pizza bites. THEY fit in the tupperware I have with ease.

Forth, a job well done is a job worth doing.
Re-evaluate your saran wrapping skills, if necessary consider retaking the saran
wrap class, pay particular attention to page 19 of the handbook..."How to cover
the entire item to avoid air exposure or so called fridge elements."

THANKS!!! Way to bring up that painful year in highschool! You know I
failed Saran 101. Just keep pushing, and pushing. When will it end?
Super Genius' have feelings to ya know!

Chris