 CAD / 15244
15243  |  15245
Subject:
LETGUI new version 0.1.0.10
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2008 22:47:27 GMT

I just have again updated LETGUI with a feature that I already announce in the
last version, but I was thinking about something different.

It is now possible to:
1) Start LETGUI with a file as parameter that will be treated as the inputfile
2) Drag a file on the open window of LETGUI. It will be treated as the
inputfile.

You can find it as usual at http://letgui.mikeheide.kilu.de

cu
mikeheide