 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 162
Re: Anyone intrested in becoming a local representive for the Lego Ambassador Program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2008 20:43:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Jeff Van Winden wrote:
The Lgo Ambassador Program is now accepting nominations for the next cycle.

More details can be found here:
http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=3765

In anyone intrested in being a Lego Ambasador.

I have decided to step down this cycle, as we are expecting our second, and work
and other projects are taking more of my time....

I would like to nominate Oliver Giesen for this role.

Is there anyone else who is intrested?

Jeff VW

I nominate Janey.

She'll say no and she'll get mad at me for bringing her name up...

But as far as my personal opinion goes--there is no better ambassador-type
person that I know anyhwere--she even inspires me to get more involved all the
time.

Dave