 Trains / 26523
Re: Still more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2006
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 18:33:01 GMT

Mike Walsh wrote:
The battery container, the IR receiver, and the baseplate are all one
unit. The motor is a separate unit, same form factor as the current
9v motor but without the wheels.  The wheels are plastic and are
attached to the motor via a Technic axel.

Hmm, does this mean the new motor could drive BBB wheels directly? That
would be way cool for steam designers.

Frank