 Trains / 26310
26309  |  26311
Subject:
New train? (set 7898 from 2006)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.it.itlug, lugnet.parts
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2005 22:10:41 GMT

Hi!

Just found on BrickLink
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?S=7898-1

Are we going to have a green Train Front like the ones from 4551?
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/2924

If true, it would be really interesting...

Bye (and merry Christmas) :-)
Luca