 Trains / 26390
Re: Still more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2006
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 20:38:11 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Tim David wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Luca Giannitti wrote:
Hi!

Just found on BrickLink
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?S=7898-1

Are we going to have a green Train Front like the ones from 4551?
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/2924

If true, it would be really interesting...

Bye (and merry Christmas) :-)
Luca

Another pic has turned up on the Eurobricks forum
http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/euroforum/index.php?s=1bd80257a3f418521bd7993afe0cd930&act=ST&f=9&t=3239&st=0&#entry57939

Tim

Check out this gallery for more pics of the new freight train:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=146011>

Tim

It just keeps getting better

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1559816>

Tim

PS. Thanks heaps to the people uploading all this. Your work is greatly
appreciated.

Ok if you look at the middle car of the ICE train. It has what looks like a
trans black curved roof. I see a large rise in Dome cars in the future. Also
there is a green six wide window on the car with the crane. I guess this calls
for a green Santa Fe style Engine. All in all a good start with the new trains.

Plus its nice to LEGO® is getting back to making sceens for there cataloges.

Dave
www.GPLR.org