 Trains / 26720
Re: Yet more pics of new trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2006
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 00:06:16 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tim David wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Kyle Henneberque wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Tim David wrote:
   Box shots this time

Tim

Take a look at the shot of the 7898 cargo train:

There’s what appears to be a red hopper car on the right side of the box and a flat bed behind the engine that weren’t seen on the calender pics. The crane car is also picking up a red car that i don’t recall seeing before. Pardon my ignorance if these have already have been discussed, it’s my first time seeing them

Kyle Henneberque

i hadn’t seen the the red hopper car or car before either, however the more and more i see of these trains the more i like them. lets just hope they don’t screw it up with rediculus prices. ondrew

I’m liking the set design too, but I’m not certain about the inclusion of two left hand points/turnouts !

well hopefully that was just a mistake by the graphic artist. anything is possible though.

ondrew

Tim