 Trains / 26397
Re: Still more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2006
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 00:31:48 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:

   It just keeps getting better

Tim

PS. Thanks heaps to the people uploading all this. Your work is greatly appreciated.

Agreed, thank you.

Apon further inspection it sure looks like the roof of the ICE train is a monolithic peice, I believe it’s this part: http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/45411px2.

And what is the part above the door manifold on the middle car?

I really hope they sell the middle car as a sperate kit, I’d like to have 5 or 6 of these.

Mat