 Trains / 26373
Re: New train? (set 7898 from 2006)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.it.itlug, lugnet.parts
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 23:03:08 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Luca Giannitti wrote:
Hi!

Just found on BrickLink
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?S=7898-1

Are we going to have a green Train Front like the ones from 4551?
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/2924

If true, it would be really interesting...

Bye (and merry Christmas) :-)
Luca

Another pic has turned up on the Eurobricks forum
http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/euroforum/index.php?s=1bd80257a3f418521bd7993afe0cd930&act=ST&f=9&t=3239&st=0&#entry57939

Tim