 Trains / 26387
26386  |  26388
Subject:
Still more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2006
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 19:42:22 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Tim David wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Luca Giannitti wrote:
Hi!

Just found on BrickLink
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?S=7898-1

Are we going to have a green Train Front like the ones from 4551?
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/2924

If true, it would be really interesting...

Bye (and merry Christmas) :-)
Luca

Another pic has turned up on the Eurobricks forum
http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/euroforum/index.php?s=1bd80257a3f418521bd7993afe0cd930&act=ST&f=9&t=3239&st=0&#entry57939

Tim

Check out this gallery for more pics of the new freight train:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=146011>

Tim

It just keeps getting better

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1559816>

Tim

PS. Thanks heaps to the people uploading all this. Your work is greatly
appreciated.