 Trains / 26392
Re: Still more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2006
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 20:47:55 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
It just keeps getting better

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1559816>

In lugnet.trains, Jeramy Spurgeon wrote:
Looking at these pictures leads only to more confusion.....

Notice the standard metal wheels reappear?

-Jeramy

Ah, well spotted.  So maybe you can't run them on metal track at the same time
as a 9V train.  That may mean the base has a standard 9V lead on it though, so
it would let you use it to run a 9V motorised crane or, my favourite, the
miniature piggy-back train!

They seem to have glows added around the lights, so they might work.  (Mind you,
there are sparkly bits added on to the ambulance lights in another picture,
which don't work, but I don't think that's quite the same thing).  It would be a
nice touch if lights can be controlled independantly, as that would be another
control channel (built-in uncoupler, anyone?).

Jason R