 Technic / 15616
Re: Power Functions Element Pics (inc Plugs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2007 17:15:44 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Mark Bellis wrote:

To interface the PF motors with the NXT, I guess the NXT 9V adapter cables are
the official way to go, since the PF system will have 9V compatibility.  I'm
sure it won't take long for AFOLs to cut the leads :-)

Mark

yep you're right. i allready have a few mods planned. i'm going to see if i
can't fit a step motor into a train motor case among other things.
ondrew