 Technic / 15586
Re: Power Functions Element Pics (inc Plugs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2007 06:34:38 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Mark Bellis wrote:

Here are the pictures of the Power Functions elements from the Bulldozer 8275,
including pictures of the plugs.
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=226241 (when modified).

You probably mean moderated ;)

You can see it's a 4-wire system.  There are basically 2 wires for power and 2
for control.  I'll give more details when I can.

There will be compatibility with the 9V system sufficient to allow existing 9V
motors, lights and leads to be used with this system.  It will also be a route
to facilitate end-to-end connections.  This is not yet obvious but, again, I
will post more details and pictures when I can.

Thanks for the info, can't wait to see the pics.

ROSCO